- Walk with us and know the exotic Amazonian cuisine.
- Always with the sustainable approach and respect.
- Live the experience of buying, learning and preparing your own Juane.
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Operator Offices. Only 1 block from the main square of Iquitos.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
Gastronomic Tour in Iquitos
- 7.00 am From the meeting point: We will walk Visiting historical properties, Monuments and the Iquitos boardwalk.
- 8.00 am Visit to the emblematic Belen Market - Purchases according to recipe book.
- 11.00 am Enter Kitchen to prepare our Amazon dish, the Juane.
- 12.30 pm Tasting of 2 traditional Amazonian alcoholic drinks.
- 1.00 pm Juane lunch, accompanied with Cocona Sauce and Regional fruit soda.
- 2.00 pm Digital recipe delivery, gastronomic field guide and tour closure.
- End of service
- Lunch prepared by yourself.
- Tasting of 2 Amazonian drinks.
- Transfer from the Bethlehem market.
- Tastings in the market.
- Shopping bag.
- Guide in Spanish throughout the tour.
- Additional purchases you wish to make in the market.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits