Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 415USD 115
Gastronomic Tour in Lima
72 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Gastronomic Tour in Lima
- The richness of its lands and its cultural diversity make Peru a country of exquisite and varied cuisine.
- Each city has a typical dish with an incomparable flavor.
- Thousands of products of the field and dozens of living cultures, which for centuries have shared a single territory, ended up creating an infinite offer, where only the palate should choose.
- Hotel lobby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Time Range for pick up from hotels:
- 10:10 to 10:40 hrs.
- Peruvian Cuisine: Peruvian cuisine is experiencing a moment of worldwide recognition and Lima's restaurants occupy a prominent place in the local gastronomic field.
- Visit to a Traditional Market: On this tour, we will visit a traditional market where we will know the inputs and natural products that have made our food famous.
- Preparation of Pisco Sour and Ceviche: We will also know one of the restaurants with a privileged location on the shores of the Pacific Ocean and we will discover the culinary pleasures that Peru offers and we will learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour and our famous ceviche.
- Gourmet Lunch: Then, we can enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch facing the sea.
- Return to the Hotel: Later we will return to the hotel.
- Tourist mobility
- Official Tourism Guide (Eng./ Ing.)
- Visit and tasting fruits in traditional market
- Food Preparation Demonstration
- Chef's mandrel and an official certificate
- Assistance during the excursion
- Travel insurance
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Personal purchases
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- Gastronomy (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
- Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)