DescriptionThe best tour to discover the gastronomic secrets of Peruvian cuisine and the most emblematic sites of the City of Kings.
- Let yourself be captivated by the charm of the Peruvian markets and enjoy the rich fruit that is sold there.
- Learn to prepare the best pisco sour and a ceviche worthy of gods.
- Feel a traveler in time and discover pre-Hispanic, colonial and contemporary Lima with a City Tour.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: Monday to Sunday.
- Gastronomic Tour not available on: January 01, February 14, Mother and Father's Day; December 24, 25 and 31
Gastronomic Tour and City Tour
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 10:10 am - 10:40 am.
- >> Miraflores: 10:10 am - 10:45 am.
- Peruvian cuisine lives a moment of global recognition and the restaurant "La Rosa Naútica" occupies a prominent place in the local gastronomic field.
- In this beautiful restaurant, which has a privileged location on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, you can discover the culinary delights that Peru offers and learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour and our famous ceviche.
- This tour includes a visit to a traditional market where you will know the inputs and natural products that have made our food famous.
- Includes a chef's apron and an official certificate.
- Then, you can enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch in front of the sea:
- >> Entrance : Olive Octopus (octopus slices, marinated in olive oil and covered in oil emulsion botija) / Causa del Huerto (vegetarian option - legumes acevichadas on a bed of yellow potato).
- >> Bottom Plate (To choose): Lomo Saltado (on high heat in a thick bowl, with rice with corn, quail egg and potato chips of Peruvian yellow potato) / Marinera Cala (our best seafood composition in harmony with a melodious counterpoint rice) / Longhorn ravioli in sage butter (vegetarian option).
- >> Desserts: Trio tasting (Alfajor + Weighting of Chirimoya + Chessecake de Aguaymanto).
- >> Drinks: 1 Bottle of mineral water (with gas / without gas) / 1 Glass of white or red wine (special selection of the house).
- Continue the tour with a panoramic view in the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca temple of the IV century AD
- Visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, admiring the sample of ancient cultures of Peru, with a select exhibition of gold objects, ceramics, textiles of diverse pre-Columbian cultures and the Cohen Gold Collection.
- Important: The BCRP Museum is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays.
- Enjoy a walk through the Plaza Mayor observing the Cathedral, Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.
- Also, discover the San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Class to prepare pisco sour by an expert bartender.
- Class to prepare ceviche by a professional chef.
- Visit to a traditional market where you will know the inputs and natural products that have made our food famous.
- Chef's Mandil and Official Certificate.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance Ticket to Museums and Attractions.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits