- City tour, this service is given privately, you can choose the pick-up time.
- We will make a tour through the most important places of the beautiful city of Puno.
- We will visit places of historical, cultural and natural interest of the city.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the Hotel
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these mentioned limits, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
City Tour Puno
- Beginnings: 9:00 a.m. / 3:00 pm.
- Plaza de Armas: It was built in the old Supay Wasi (House of the Devil). Until 1925, in the central part we could find a pool made of bronze, which was changed with the monument to Colonel Francisco Bolognesi.
- Cathedral of Puno: Built in the seventeenth century and with the rank of a minor basilica. The facade was sculpted and worked in stone by the Peruvian architect Simon de Asto.
- Parque Pino: Located in the center of the city of Puno, in the center there is a monument to Dr. Manuel Pino, hero of the war with Chile; It was built in 1901.
- Temple of San Juan: Where is the "Virgen de la Candelaria", patron saint of all the Puna people, being also the reason for the Virgen de la Candelaria festivity that is celebrated every year in the month of February.
- Central Market: It is one of the busiest markets of the city of Puno, located in Jc Tacna.
- Puma Uta viewpoint: The park has a stone monument that represents a Puma - symbol of the viewpoint because it is a vigilant animal that is related to the protection of the Andes and is built on a water source that symbolizes Lake Titicaca. It has a view to the lake and south part of the city of Puno.
- Carlos Dreyer Museum: It is the museum of the provincial municipality of Puno, which shows us a passage through pre-Inca times, until colonial times. Counting rooms of Andean cultures such as Pukara, Tiahuanaco and Inca. And he also gives us a review of life in the Spanish colony. A great museum to visit without a doubt.
- End: 12:30 pm. / 6:30 pm.
- Private transportation for the entire route.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Box Lunch.
- Entrance to the Carlos Dreyer Museum.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours described in itinerary are in private service
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Route of Healing - Private - Puno
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Tour Puno Outside the Common: Uros + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits