DescriptionDiscover the most important collection of pre-Columbian art in the world!
- Visit the Larco Museum take advantage of visiting its permanent rooms and discover more than 45 thousand pieces on display.
- Do not forget to contemplate his famous collection of erotic huacos and discover the peculiar designs that the Moche engineered.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
Visit to the Larco Museum
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 9 : 10 am - 9:45 am.
- >> Miraflores: 9 : 10 am - 9:45 am.
- Appreciate the largest and most impressive collection of pre-Columbian art in the world.
- The Larco museum is located in a viceregal mansion of the eighteenth century, built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the seventh century.
- His new galleries exhibit the best and most complete collection of gold and silver of Peru, as well as his famous collection of erotic pottery.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Entrance ticket to the Larco Museum.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Religious Tour of Churches of Lima - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day at Sur Chico de Lima in Cañete - Lima
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n Rúpac Camp - from Lima - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits