DescriptionIn Ucayali Peru, there is a district called Yarinacocha, which within its territory presents one of the most beautiful lagoons in Peru.
- Her name is Laguna Yarinacocha and, according to legend, she was formed years ago as a result of the impossible love a siren had towards a human.
- The siren, so sad for not being able to be with her beloved, cried so much that she gave life with her tears to this beautiful and extensive lagoon that today, continues to attract travelers for its mystical charm.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Pucallpa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - Provincial Municipality of Coronel Portillo.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Pucallpa and in the low season and always after coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Half Day - Laguna Yarinacocha
- Start: 9:00 am / 2:00 pm.
- Departure from Pucallpa.
- We will go to Puerto Callao where we will board a typical boat known as "Peke Peke" and we will take a walk through the main tourist attractions of the Yarinacocha Lagoon, Caño de Pacacocha and we will see the White Castle "Hotel under construction on the Laguna", Mini Zoo "La Jungla", photo shoot with the damn Anaconda, Comunidad Mestiza 11 de Agosto, Handicraft Fair, we will have a small fishing of piranhas.
- Return to Callao Port.
- Return to Pucallpa.
- End: 2:00 pm / 6:00 pm.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Typical boat ride (Peke Peke).
- Drinks and Snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult and have the right to full service.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Veil of the Bride + Pucallpa + Baños del Curaka (Huanuco) - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Half Day - Yarinacocha Maravillosa - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Catarata Regala, Río Hirviente, Cashibococha - 4d / 3n - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Half Day - Pucallpa Classic - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Half Day - Walk along the Ucayali River - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day Mayantuyacu - "El Río Hirviente" - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
3d / 2n - Magical Pucallpa + Hotel 3 Stars. - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
4d / 3n - Unforgettable Pucallpa + 3 Stars Hotel - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation