- The province of Lampa is located in the department and region of Puno.
- It is known by the names of "The Pink City" or "The City of Seven Wonders."
- Its creation as a province dates back to June 21, 1825, although it already existed from pre-Inca times when it was inhabited by the group of Aymaras.
- In the area there are also large queñua forests, puja de Raimondi, chinchilla hatcheries, among other attractions such as Santiago Apostle Temple, Catacombs, La Piedad chapel, chinchillas hatchery, etc.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- PUNO: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Lampa - Puno
- 7:00 am Transfer Puno - Lampa.
- 9:00 am Visit to the temple of Santiago Apóstol.
- 9:30 am Visit to the Municipality.
- 10:00 am Visit the sites of interest.
- 10:30 am Return to Puno.
- 12:30 pm Arrival to Puno.
- End of service
- English-Spanish guide.
- Entrance ticket
- Purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Mountain Bike Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Historical visits
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits