DescriptionEnjoy the adventure of knowing this new destination on your traveling route !! You dare? Well then ... we are waiting for you !!
- We leave for the town of Kimiri, crossing hanging bridges and hiking through nature trails.
- We will visit the Quebrada Las Reynas, where we will enjoy the majestic nature of the place and relax relaxed in its hammocks.
- If you are looking for adventure and combine it with an unforgettable relax, this service is for you.
- Climbing (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Main Church.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of La Merced, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Half Day - the Queens (Full Adventure)
- 11:00 am. Departure from La Merced.
- We leave for the town of Kimiri and cross the suspension bridge to start a fun 45-minute walk along a wide path easily accessible.
- On the way we will appreciate various fruit plantations until we reach the "Las Reynas" stream to enjoy its refreshing waters.
- The adventure starts upstream overcoming some fun obstacles such as climbing their rocky surfaces and crossing innumerable pools.
- When we reach the Las Reinas waterfall, we can give relaxing whirlpools.
- Return to La Merced.
- 4:00 p.m. End of service
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Trekking to the Huaytapallana Glacier (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
5d / 4n - Exotic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
3d / 2n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles