- The Ucayali River is one of the great formators of the Amazon River.
- It has its origin in the confluence of the Urubamba and Tambo rivers.
- Born in Atalaya, at the southern tip of Loreto.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Pucallpa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - Provincial Municipality of Coronel Portillo.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Pucallpa and in the low season and always after coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Half - Walk along the Ucayali River
- Start: 9:00 am / 2:00 pm.
- Departure from Pucallpa
- We go to the Puerto del Reloj Público where we will take a typical boat known as "Peke Peke" to sail for 2 hours aprox. on the Ucayali river.
- On the way we will observe a varied vegetation, birds and the settlements around the river.
- We will also observe the logging companies of the jungle, the Río Negro and arrive at the Boca de Pucalpillo.
- Return to Pucallpa.
- End: 1:00 pm / 6:00 pm.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Typical boat ride (Peke Peke).
- Drinks and Snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult and have the right to full service.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Half Day - Yarinacocha Maravillosa - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Half Day - Laguna Yarinacocha - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Veil of the Bride + Pucallpa + Baños del Curaka (Huanuco) - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Catarata Regala, Río Hirviente, Cashibococha - 4d / 3n - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Half Day - Pucallpa Classic - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Full Day Mayantuyacu - "El Río Hirviente" - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
4d / 3n - Unforgettable Pucallpa + 3 Stars Hotel - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
3d / 2n - Magical Pucallpa + Hotel 3 Stars. - Ucayali
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation