Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- We will know 2 natural destinations:
- National Park of the Abiseo River and Breo Waterfalls.
- Gran Pajaten Biosphere Reserve, "World Mixed Heritage of Humanity".
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
NATIONAL PARK OF THE RIVER ABISEO - CIRCUITO DE CATARATAS
- 5:00 am - Departure from Tarapoto to Huicungo district.
- Visit to the Interpretation Center.
- Departure to the Lodge in the Abiseo River National Park.
- Circuit of Shihui Falls, Maquizapa, Timón Waterfall and Quebrada Churo.
- Dinner, campfire, exchange of anecdotes and jokes.
EXPLORATION OF CAVES
- Trekking game (3 hours round trip approx.).
- Cave of the French, Cave of Otorongo.
- Exploration of flora and fauna.
- Lunch at the hostel.
- Departure to the community of Santa Rosa.
CATARATA EL BREO AND ITS WONDERS
- Cataract circuit departure:
- >> Cataract Wedding Veil
- >> Cajañahui Waterfall
- >> The Breo Waterfall.
- Return to Tarapoto.
- End of service
- Fluvial transportation to the Abiseo River National Park.
- Land transport: Tarapoto - Juanjui - Tarapoto.
- 2 nights accommodation at Eco-Albergue Rustico.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 3 lunches + 2 dinners.
- Tickets to the attractions mentioned in the program.
- First aid equipment.
- Land / air ticket to Tarapoto for your arrival or from Tarapoto for your return.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: Only children from 10 years old are accepted. / From 10 to 14 years old, they pay 50% of the published rate, with a shared bed. If you want your own bed, you must pay Full Single Room Rate. / From 15 years old, they pay full rate, either in Double or Single Room.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Inn Ecoalbergue Rústico
- The accommodation is a rustic tourist hostel, very cozy and clean.
- They are shared double, double, triple rooms and shared bathroom.
- It has mosquito nets and has a spectacular view at sunrise.
Native Lamas Tours - Tarapoto - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Meet the Altomayo: Moyobamba + Rioja - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Tarapoto 3d / 2n (Solo Tours) - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Trekking Reserve Cordillera Escalera / Alto Shilcayo - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits