Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 995USD 289
Holy Week 2020: 4 Days Sierra and Central Jungle from Lima
4 days and 3 nights
Buy 12 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Holy Week 2020: 4 Days Sierra and Central Jungle from Lima
- Visit the Sierra and Central Selva !.
- Open your eyes and see beyond your limits.
- Tune your ears and listen to the fullness of life.
- Renew your body and spirit in a place where your senses will expand and release.
- From Lima: Terminal Terrestre Molina - Yerbateros.
- Travel time can be scheduled between 9:00 pm. and 11:00 pm.
- The Operator will confirm the exact time, in the following days after your purchase.
Classic Huancayo (Half Day)
- The previous night: Departure Lima - Huancayo.
- >> Departures between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 pm. The Operator will confirm the exact time, in the following days after its purchase.
- Between 5:00 am. and 7:00 am. Arrival in Huancayo.
- Reception and transport to your hotel.
- 3:00 pm (hour approx.) Departure from Huancayo.
- Cerrito de la Libertad: Santísima Cruz de Mayo Chapel - Natural viewpoint - Glorieta - Temperate pool - Concha acoustic - Huancayo Zoo - Light aircraft.
- Torre Tower: Geological formations - Landscape area (15 minute trekking).
- Wanka Identity Park: The cultural and folkloric identity of the Junín region gathered and exposed to the whole world. The park is made up of monuments of dancers, singers and composers of regional folklore, 120 types of exotic and native plants, the cover, the three main entrances, the giant burnt mate, the hut, the porongo pool, the maguey pool, the amaru (myth), the square of santiago, the zodiac square, the children's tower and the exhibition hall.
- Cochas: Process of Buried Mates.
- Buried Mates Park.
- 7:00 p.m. ( hour approx.) Return to Huancayo.
Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve Tour (Full Day)
- 5:30 am. (hour approx.) Departure from Huancayo.
- Pilcomayo, Chupaca, banks of the Cunas River and the route called Abra Negro Bueno.
- San José de Quero.
- Open Good Black.
- Tinco Yauricocha.
- Tomas (landscape area).
- Alis (Uchco Canyon).
- Tinco Alis.
- Vitis (Laguna de Piquerecocha).
- Huancaya (Main Park and Mother Church).
- Visit to the Hanging Bridge, Calicanto Bridge, Huallhua Viewpoint.
- Trekking of 55 minutes along the banks of the Huancaya River, where we will observe an endless stream of crystal clear water.
- 9:00 pm. ( hour approx.) Return to Huancayo.
Central Selva Tour - Tarma - Chanchamayo (Full Day)
- 6:00 am. (hour approx.) Departure from Huancayo.
- Concepción, Jauja, Yanamarca Valley and the alternate route called Lomo Largo.
- Huaricolca: picturesque town.
- Tarmatambo: Landscape and terraced area, natural viewpoint.
- Tarma: Plaza de armas and Santa Ana Church.
- Acobamba: Sanctuary of the Lord of Muruhuay.
- Carpapata: Natural viewpoint.
- On the way to the jungle we can see: The Cabello de Ángel waterfall, the Yanango suspension bridge and the snail-shaped road, the Devil's Shower, The Virgin of Chanchamayo and the tunnel of desires, Paso de los valientes and the cataract The Veil of the Bride (Optional, during the first 3 months of the year, for the rainy season).
- San Ramón: Tirol Waterfall (Trekking of 30 minutes).
- On the way to the waterfall, we can find stalls selling handicrafts, food and drinks.
- Puente Herrería: Boundary between San Ramón and La Merced.
- La Merced: Main square and main Church (Optional, depending on time).
- Quimiri: Suspension bridge of the year 1905 (Optional, depending on time).
- Pampa Michi: Native Community of Asánincas.
- Highland Cofee: Coffee and fruit processing plant.
- 10:00 pm. (hour approx.) Return to Huancayo.
Valle del Mantaro Tour (Full Day)
- 10:30 a.m. (hour approx.) Departure from Huancayo.
- Hualhuas: craft workshops and textiles.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Craft workshops of the gold and silver process.
- Conception: Milk plant. Purchase dairy products.
- Jauja: Laguna de Paca. Boat ride.
- Ingenio: Fish center. Trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: The monastery has a museum made up of 4 cloisters; La Obrería (the statue of its founder), La Portería (pictures of the Huamanguina school with representation of the Via Crucis), Cloister of Father Pio Sarobe and of the Olive Tree (in the center of the courtyard there is an olive tree planted by its founder of more than 270 years).
- It has a pinacoteca and library with more than 25 thousand volumes of books and a Museum of natural history with species of the jungle.
- Its dining room has murals painted by the artist Huancaíno Josué Sánchez in 1993 and at the same time it has a church of the year 1725 of Renaissance style, declared a national patrimony.
- Inside are Baroque altarpieces, the dome decorated with allegories of Christ, the Virgin and the missionary work of Ocopa.
- Note: The visit to the museum is from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- 7:30 pm. (hour approx.) Return to Huancayo.
- Transfer Hotel - Bus terminal.
- Bus departure Huancayo - Lima.
- End of our services.
- Bus Ticket: Lima - Huancayo - Lima.
- Transfers: Bus terminal - Hotel - Bus terminal.
- 3 nights accommodation: In the city of Huancayo.
- 4 day excursion: According to itinerary.
- Tourist Mobility: Shared service.
- Tourism Guide: In Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to the tourist attractions: Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve - Entrance to the Tyrol Waterfall - Boat trip in Paca Lagoon - El Ingenio Fish Farm.
- Permanent assistance throughout the program.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended to BUY ANTICIPATED PURCHASE (up to 10 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, do not pay. They share the service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHotel Lotero o Similares.
- The accommodations are located in the city of Huancayo.
- They have single, double, double and triple rooms. Equipped with private bathroom, alternating hot and cold water shower, toilet, flat screen TV, cable channels, wardrobe and / or clothes rack, towels, hotel soap, toilet paper and Wi-Fi.
- 24 hours reception, Check in - Check out: 12 noon.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Molina, Ticllas, Junín, Judith, Nacional, Raraz, Bus Perú, Pool Dorado, Turismo Central, Gutarra, Mega Bus, Shalom o similares
- Molina, Ticllas, Junín, Judith, Nacional, Raraz, Bus Perú, Pool Dorado, Turismo Central, Gutarra, Mega Bus, Shalom o similares
- The buses have all the necessary equipment to make your trip a pleasant experience.
- Always in command of 2 professional pilots with a maximum of 4 hours at the wheel.
- With reclining seats, individual reading light, seat belts, support arms and individual legs.