DescriptionFeel all an expeditionary on the back of an acme by the imposing citadel of Sacsayhuaman. You will not find another landscape with such beauty where huge rocks were united with absolute precision.
- Visit Qenqo, an enigmatic sanctuary with underground galleries in the form of labyrinths and small zigzag channels.
- If your thing is mystical, do not miss visiting the Temple of the Moon and try to discover all the symbols associated with feminine power.
- Be surprised by Puca Pucara, the red fortress during the twilight.
- Do not think more ... you have many mysteries to discover at full gallop !.
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 8:00 am / 10:00 am / 12:00 pm. - Pick up at hotel.
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco Classic on horseback
- Start: 8:00 am / 10:00 am / 12:00 pm.
- We will go through their respective hotels in a coordinated schedule.
- Then the transport will take us to the meeting point with the animals.
- As a first place we visited the Archaeological Complex of Saqsayhuaman, Q'enqo, Temple of the Moon and Puca Pucara.
- We can appreciate the flora and fauna of the surroundings and its high mountains and then return to Cusco.
- End: 11:00 am / 1:00 pm / 3:00 pm.
- I pick up from your hotel.
- Private transport.
- Official bilingual tourism guide (Spanish / English).
- Tourist Ticket
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They travel in the same barn with the adults.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- Children from 8 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Mountain of 7 Colors Vinicunca and Red Valley - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits