Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 173USD 47
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Walk through the jungle for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes crossing the Cumbaza river on two occasions, where getting wet will be part of this adventure. The encounter of the waterfall with refreshing waters will be your best prize.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- The tour has daily departures.
09:00 Pick up from the hotel. 09:30 You will go to the district of San Antonio de Cumbaza. 10:00 You will arrive in San Antonio de Cumbaza. 10:15 Start of the walk towards the falls (90 min approx.). On the way you can observe a diversity of flora and enjoy countless natural pools, crossing the Cumbaza river twice. Enjoy a refreshing bath. 13:00 Box Lunch (Amazonian snack). 16:30 Return to Tarapoto.
- Tourist mobility.
- Official tourist guide.
- Box Lunch.
- Tourist tickets.
- Assistance during the excursion.
- Travel insurance
- Tip for the guide.
- Use of boots or plastic poncho for rains.
- Water activities (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Tour in shared service.
- Tourist Mobility.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bring Summer and Mid Season Clothes. (jacket for travel, waterproof poncho for rainy seasons Jan - April).
- Towels, Sunscreen, Repellent, Personal hygiene kit.
- Hiking shoes.
- From July to September the temperature rises to 40 ° C.