- Huancayo is the capital of the Junín region, in central Peru.
- This wonderful destination is connected to Lima, the capital of the country, through the Transandino Central Railway, one of the highest altitude railway routes in the world!
- Discover the beautiful landscapes and ancestral customs that Huancayo has saved for you.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Huancayo: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Huancayo Incontrastable (Traditional Circuit)
- Our tour will begin by visiting the provinces of Concepción and Jauja, starting the tour through the craft workshops such as: Hualhuas (alpaca and sheep wool products) and San Jerónimo (silver filigree works).
- Continuing the tour we will enter the Mantaro dairy plant. Here we can buy dairy products and others.
- Then we will visit the populated center of Santa Rosa de Ocopa and visit the Santa Rosa Convent and its Amazonian Museum, as well as its different cloisters.
- The "Ingenio" fish farms, where we can appreciate the trout in their different processes.
- We will also visit the city of Jauja, the First Capital of Peru; Paca lagoon, where we can take a boat ride (not included).
- Later we will return to the city.
- Tourist mobility
- Official tourism guide.
- Tourist tickets
- Tip for the guide.
- Travel insurance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru" - Junín
Activities: Cultural visits, Historical visits
Merry Christmas 2019 - Tarma + Huayllay + Selva - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - San Andrés - Golden Jungle - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Exotic Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Huancayo + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Huaytapallana Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits