- We will visit Huanchaco Beach and its surroundings.
- We will observe how totorales are made.
- Then we will go to the Paso Horses Show and culminate with a sailor dance.
- Shows (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
THE WONDERFUL HUANCHAQUERO WITH HORSE PASS
- San Jose Church (facade)
- Then we will observe the totorales giving them very interesting information about them.
- In addition we will go to the Cerro de la Virgen
- We finished with a ride in totora horse.
- We will observe the horse farms.
- There will be a show with the Marinera Show + Exhibition of the best northern paso horses.
- A show with chalanes, where they show their skill with the passing horses.
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Tourism Guide in Spanish
- >> If you want guided in English, you must add S / .25 per person.
- >> If you want guided in French, Italian and German, you must add S / .50 per person.
- Entrance to the Paso Horses Show.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they don't pay. They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Full Day Huamachuco - Culture and Nature - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Huamachuco: The Destination to Live the Best Experience - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Moche Campiña Tour + Chimú Religious Tour - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits