DescriptionHuaraz has many spectacular places that you can not miss! Cheer up to know its charms.
- City Tour and Archaeological Center of Chavín de Huántar
- Visit the natural viewpoint of Portachuelo and appreciate the beauty of the 2 Lagoons of Llanganuco and the majesty of the Huascarán, Pisco, Huandoy and Chacraraju peaks.
- Meet the Parón Lagoon and the villages of the Callejón de Huaylas.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Lima: Departure from Mobile bus terminal tours
- We will pick you up at the bus station to transfer you to the hotel, where you can get ready, have breakfast or rest briefly.
- 8:00 am We begin the tour, which will make stops in the towns of Callejón de Huaylas as Carhuaz to taste the delicious homemade ice cream.
- Then we go to the city of Caraz and take the detour to Laguna Parón, where you can appreciate the beautiful lagoon in contrast to the snowy Pyramid Garcilazo, in addition to enjoying the Andean high flora.
- We will remain in the place approximately 40 minutes and then we will return to the city of Caraz.
- Return to Huaraz.
- 9:00 am Departure from the hotel. Start of the Chavín Tour.
- In the course you can visit the lagoon of Querococha, one of the largest in the Cordillera Blanca. You can also see the chain of glaciers that includes this mountain range.
- Then we will pass through the Kawish tunnel (4650 masl) to finally reach the village of Chavín de Huántar, where we will visit the archaeological site and have lunch.
- Chavín de Huantar: Home of one of the most important cultures of Peru, because it is considered the origin of Culture in America. The archaeological complex includes a series of galleries that make up the Chavin temple, a theocratic culture.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Between 7:30 am and 8:30 am I pick up the passengers.
- We will go directly to the Portachuelo viewpoint passing through the Llanganuco lagoons, in the ravine of the same name.
- Once in the viewpoint, if we have clear skies we can enjoy spectacular views with the most important mountains of the Cordillera Blanca, such as Huascarán, Chopicalqui, Huandoy, king of the Cordillera and Chacraraju, all above six thousand meters and other smaller glaciers such as Pisco and Yanapaccha.
- On the way back we will stop at the head of the male lagoon or Orconcocha and we will be able to appreciate the different birds that inhabit the place.
- Then we will continue and we will make a longer stop in the Laguna Laguna or Chinancocha, where we will stay for 40 minutes. Here we can walk by boat and enjoy the place, and those who want to can take a walk enjoying the forest and highland flora quite representative of the place (the walk lasts 1 hour and a half approximately).
- We will have lunch in a typical restaurant to taste the food of the area.
- 5:00 pm Return to Huaraz (hour approx).
- 8:00 am. Pick up from your hotel.
- We will make a stop in Carhuaz so you can buy water or a snack
- Note: For this tour you. You must bring your lunch.
- Then we go to the city of Caraz and take the detour to Laguna Parón, where you can appreciate the beautiful lagoon in contrast to the snowy Pyramid Garcilaso, as well as enjoying the high Andean flora. You can enjoy boat ride or climb to the viewpoint, from where you have breathtaking views.
- We will remain in the place approximately 40 minutes and then we will return to Huaraz.
- 6:00 pm. Arrival approx.
- 10:00 pm. Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the bus station.
- Farewell and end of service.
- Bus Lima - Huaraz - Lima.
- Pick up from the bus station upon arrival.
- Transfer to the bus station upon your return.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Transportation, guide and tickets in the tours to be made.
- Box lunch, snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases (gifts, souvenirs).
- In the case of the Rates for foreigners: Traveler does not pay Igv.
- In High Seasons (Holy Week, National Holidays, New Year) must make the PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip). Otherwise, we can NOT guarantee the availability of accommodation and attention for those days.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- It is recommended: Bring warm clothes, poles for sunny days, Acetosolamide for altitude sickness, hats, jackets and gloves for the nights.
- Tours can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the mobility of transfer for the tours, are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick up.
Hostal 3 star Churup o similares
- Hostal Churup is located in Huaraz. It has rooms with WiFi, bathroom, sofa, wardrobe, desk, cable TV, maid service and laundry for a fee. There is a bar and shared facilities such as a kitchen, a terrace with mountain views, a room with cable TV and a DVD player and a living room with a fireplace. Guests can use the facilities computer and there is book exchange.
- The accommodation in this establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Movil Tours
- Movil Tours - Bus super bed.
- Modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Huaraz Mountains and Lakes - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Chavin Pre-Inca Archaeological Complex - Ancash
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Huaraz - Laguna 69 - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Lake 69- Huascaran National Park - Ancash
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking
Horse Riding To Panoramic Mountain View - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day- Churup Lake / Cordillera Blanca - Ancash
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits