- Callejón de Huaylas.
- Llanganuco lagoon.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up from Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco
- Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco: 3,850 meters above sea level
- Departure: 9:00 am / Return: 7:00 pm.
- Leaving the city of Huaraz (3,100 masl), we go to the northern part of the Callejón de Huaylas, making several stops.
- The first stop is in the statue of the Virgin Mary helping and the viewpoint in Anta.
- Then Carhuaz, where we can see the typical costumes of the local population and we can taste the delicious organic ice creams.
- Then we visited the Campo Santo de Yungay, a city buried by an avalanche and the flow of mud in 1970. Here we have a spectacular view of the highest mountain in Peru: El Huascarán.
- Continuing our way, we enter the Huascarán National Park and then visit the turquoise-green Llanganuco lagoon. You can also take boat rides, walk around the lagoon (surrounded by queñuales and native plants of the area).
- We return to Yungay and then we go to the city of Caraz to taste the typical dishes of the area and visit the places where the famous typical sweets of the area are prepared.
- Upon returning to Huaraz, we stop at the Artisanal Center of Taricá, where we will find handicrafts and reminders of the place made by hand.
- Pick up from the chosen hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrance tourist places.
- Spanish guide (see other language).
- Personalized attention
- Tips, incidentals.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Huaraz Full Day - Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits