- Get ready (and dare) to know the best of the Callejón de Huaylas, in Huaraz.
- Discover the Campo Santo de Yungay, the green turquoise lagoon of Llanganuco and the forests of Quenuales.
- Las Cabezas Clavas, El Lanzón de Chavín, the Porch of the Falconids, a network of underground galleries or labyrinths and the National Museum of Chavín, will be part of the countless tourist attractions that will be within your reach.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
LAGUNA DE LLANGANUCO / CALLEJÓN DE HUAYLAS
- In the morning - Reception at the terminal and transfer to the chosen Hotel.
- Tour Llanganuco - Callejón de Huaylas // Departure: 9:00 am. / Duration: 9 hrs. Approx.
- Visit to the north of the Callejón de Huaylas. We will appreciate part of the white mountain range and the typical towns of Marcará, Carhuaz (tasting of natural ice creams of pure fruit), Mancos, Campo Santo de Yungay, Lagoon of Llanganuco of turquoise color and the forests of Quenuales.
- Optional: Boat trips or small hikes (extra cost on traveler's account).
- New Yungay
- Caraz - Tasting of Manjar Blanco and other sweets.
- Artisan Center of Tarica.
- Return to Huaraz.
CHAVIN DE HUANTAR / LAGUNA DE QUEROCOCHA
- Departure: 9:00 am. / Duration: 10 hrs. Approx.
- Excursion of culture in the Callejón de Conchucos: We will observe the town of Recuay, Ticapampa, Catac, Laguna de Querococha.
- We cross the Cordillera Blanca through the Cahuish Tunnel and descend until we reach Chavín.
- We will visit the facilities of the Archaeological Center of Chavín de Huantar (Culture of the Andean Civilization).
- We will appreciate the Cabezas Clavas, El Lanzón de Chavín, the Porch of the Falcónidas and a network of underground galleries or labyrinths.
- National Museum of Chavin.
- Return to Huaraz.
NEVADO DE PASTORURI - PUYA RAYMONDI / ROUTE OF CLIMATE CHANGE
- Departure: 9:00 / Duration: 8 hrs.Approx.
- Visit the towns of Recuay, San Patricio, Ticapampa, Catac and Laguna de Patococha, where we will appreciate the Andean duck.
- Pumapampa (source of water source gasified), Pumashimi (water source of various colors), La Puya Raymondi (maximum exponent of high Andean flora) and paintings of rock art.
- We will arrive at the bus station and then walk along the "Climate Change Route" or rent a horse and arrive at the snow base.
- Return to Huaraz.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the ground terminal.
- End of service
- Transfers: Terminal - Hotel - Terminal.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 3 Tours: Laguna de Llanganuco, Yungay and Caraz / Chavín de Huantar, Querococha lagoon and Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate change route and Raimondi puyas.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entry ticket to places to visit.
- Tourist transport (SOAT, first aid kit, oxygen).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other concept not mentioned in the "Includes" section.
- Not valid in High Season (Holy Week, National Holidays and long holidays).
- Tours can be offered in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group).
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hostal 2 star Benkawasi, Valencia 2, Santa Rosa o similares
- These hotels offer rooms with cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have a 24-hour reception.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Huaraz Full Day - Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits
2d / 1n- Climbing through the Nevado de Huaytapallana and Lazo Huntay - Ancash
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Full Day Excursion in Callejon de Huaylas and Huascarán - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Laguna de Llanganuco / Callejón de Huaylas - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day Huaraz - Laguna Walk 69 - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits