S/. 395USD 114
Huaraz Mountains and Lakes - 3d / 2n
3 days and 2 nights
Buy 48 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Huaraz Mountains and Lakes - 3d / 2n
Enjoy a natural experience in Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca Pure air, extensive valleys, very white mountains and turquoise lagoons!
- Be part of a unique natural experience visiting Laguna Parón the largest in the Cordillera Blanca, enjoy its pyramidal peaks in the background.
- It is impacted by the beauty of Laguna 69. One of the most beautiful in the Cordillera Blanca.
- Do not go without walking up to more than 5000 meters. Visiting the Pastoruri Glacier "The Climate Change Route".
- Huaraz: Pick up at the bus terminal.
- If you want to pick up at the airport, you must add S / .40 to the cost of the service.
Tour Laguna Parón
- Morning of arrival and reception at the bus terminal.
- After that we will transfer you to the hotel that we have chosen for your happy stay in our city. At the hotel you will be offered breakfast and then start our first day of tour.
- After picking up at the hotel, we head on our way to the city of Caraz, which is 70 km north of Huaraz, from here we start a gradual ascent through an affirmed road to Laguna Parón.
- Once in the Parón lagoon we can take the time to walk around the lagoon and observe the wild Andean flora; In addition to observing the most important pyramidal mountains of the Cordillera Blanca such as the Artesonraju, Pyramid Garcilazo, Caraz. Its beautiful turquoise waters make this place an impressive destination.
- Optional: Walk to the lookout on the upper right (walking time 1.5 hours).
- After spending some time and taking many photographs, we will return by the same route to the city of Caraz and continue to Huaraz.
- End of the tour between 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Nevado Pastoruri Tour
- This day we will go to the south of the city of Huaraz. This view begins in the Carpa sector, being the first place to visit the Patococha lagoon due to the presence of wild ducks, then gasified mineral waters that is a natural filtration of the subsoil.
- Continuing the visit we arrive Pumapa Shimi, lake of 7 endless colors and then the forest of Puyas Raymondi which is the largest and most representative plant of the Andes.
- Finally we will visit the snow-covered Pastoruri (we will walk for 40 minutes) to take pictures and explore its frozen lagoon and the ice walls.
- Return to Huaraz and prepare the necessary for the third day of walking to the famous Laguna 69.
Lagoon Walk 69
- Departure between 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. With vehicle we go to the valley of Llanganuco. First we pass the control of Huascarán National Park, then we climb zigzag through the Llanganuco ravine.
- Then we will pass by the 2 lagoons (Chinancocha and Orconcocha) in the Llangancuo valley. After a short stop we will go to Cebollapamapa, which is the starting point of the walk to Laguna 69.
- Walk to Laguna 69, which will take us about 3 hours and is located just below the impressive mountain Chacraraju (6.112 masl).
- Then we go down the same way for 2 hours approx. until Cebollapampa, place where transport awaits us to return to Huaraz.
- End of the tour between 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Farewell of the group and transfer to the terminal.
- End of services.
- Transfers from bus terminal to hotel and vice versa.
- 3 days of tour in comfortable and tourist minibuses.
- Professional tourism guide (Laguna Paron and Nevado Pastoruri tours).
- Professional guide specialized in walking for Laguna 69 (its function is to coordinate the times during the walk)
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Daily breakfast according to hotel policies and letter.
- Tourist tickets
- Bus / Flight of arrival and return
- Daily food on the tours (snacks, drinks, lunches and dinners).
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- The clothes to bring is according to the season. The Andean sun or summer months are from mid-April to September, if you plan to do conventional tourism by bus; It is recommended to bring light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the nights and if you plan to travel during the rainy season (October to April), it is advisable to bring waterproof clothing. It is recommended to bring shoes or hiking shoes, in addition to suitable clothes to develop hiking.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHotel Suiza Peruana. (Hotel 2 estrellas superior)
- Hotel Suiza Peruana is located in Huaraz and offers accommodation and Wi-Fi. Its rooms have cable TV and all have access through an elevator. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. The property has a 24-hour reception and also offers a car rental service.
- The accommodation at the indicated hotel (Hotel Suiza Peruana), depends on the availability of spaces. If there are no quotas, you will be offered accommodation in a hotel of similar category and services.
- Check in (entry) - 1st day: 12:00 m.
- Check out (departure) - last day: 12:00 m.
S/. 395USD 114