- Visit Huarivilca the sanctuary considered as the "Pacarina" or place of origin of the Huancas.
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Flora, wildlife observation (additional cost)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Chupaca: Main Square and Mother Church.
- Mirador de Atalaya de la Danza de los Shapis.
- Ahuac: Archaeological remains of Arwaturo "15 minute trekking".
- Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon - Boat ride.
- Iscos - Tinyari: Natural viewpoints.
- Chongos Bajo: Main square, Cani Cruz.
- Colonial church of Santiago León de Chongos Bajo.
- Chupuro - Viques - Huayucachi: Scenic areas.
- Huancan: Site Museum - Archaeological remains of Warivilca - Fountain of loyalty.
- >> Note: The museum visit hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Valley of Chanchamayo, Oxapampa and Perené - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana Tourist Circuit - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Laguna de Paca Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides