- Dare to know Huaytapallana the snow-capped mountain of Huancas.
- A mystical place that, for sure, you will love it !.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Tour Huaytapallana and the Enchanted Lagoons (Full Day)
- Start: 8:30 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- The stay (place for lunch order, starting point and arrival of the trek).
- Trekking of 3 hours and a half way through the Enchanted Lagoons to the Nevado Huaytapallana.
- Payment to apu Huaytapallana and Apachetas training.
- The goal is to reach the slopes of the Nevado Huaytapallana on the 4,950 meters above sea level. Place to touch the ice blocks and the snow cover that it carries.
- Trekking of 3 hours and a half of return by the Enchanted Lagoons until the stay, place where it has lunch.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 7:00 pm
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (only in Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Souvenirs, gifts.
- Personal expenses.
- The hike to Nevado Huaytapallana lasts a total of 6 to 7 hours round trip.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
2d / 1n - Tarma + Perene (Sierra and Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Guided visits