S/. 125USD 35
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
- Punctuality, professionalism and highly trained staff.
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- We begin pickups from 4:00 am and 5:00 am.
- We must leave from Cusco towards Mollapata where we will have breakfast.
- Then we continue with the car 30 minutes to Soraypampa where it will be the beginning of the walk, after a small talk by the guide.
- The walk is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- We will have 1 hour in the Humantay lagoon.
- Once the visit is finished we will go down 1 hour to the starting point of the trek and with the transport we will return to Mollepata where we will enjoy lunch and then return to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transport.
- Safety equipment (canes, oxygen, first aid kit).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Drinks during the walk.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Very important: It is a high mountain hike, you need to be acclimatized for at least 2 days, wear thermal clothes and good shoes.
- It is entirely at the discretion and responsibility of the traveler, if you decide to take the tour the same day you arrive in Cusco.
- Also, considering that it is an area of natural height, it is recommended to take pills for the soroche (altitude sickness). The mates and infusions (ideal of Coca Leaves) in personal terms, are a very good option.
- CHILDREN: Being a light walk, the service is recommended for children from 10 years.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
S/. 125USD 35