DescriptionThis trek perfectly combines natural and cultural beauty.
- Enjoy the challenge of the ecosystem and the magnificent view of the snowy Salkantay at 6.264 meters above sea level, considered one of the most representative mountains of the Vilcabamba mountain range.
- The walk takes us back to the Inca times and makes us feel the spirit of the mountains such as Salkantay and Humantay, whose peak is more than 5,000 meters above sea level.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - MOLLEPATA - LAGUNA HUMANTAY - CUSCO.
- We pick you up from your hotel.
- We took the road to Mollepata, where we had breakfast at the home of a local family.
- After, we will continue to Soraypampa and on the way we will enjoy impressive views of the Andean valleys, snowy mountains, waterfalls, flora and fauna.
- 9:00 am. (hour approx.) - We will start the ascent to Lake Humantay, which is at 4,200 meters above sea level. The path is not difficult and usually takes about 1.5 hours.
- When we finally arrive, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a magnificent view of the bright blue and green lake, anchored to the beautiful snowy Humantay with a height of 5,800 meters above sea level.
- After an opportune time, we return to Mollepata to, together with a local family, enjoy a traditional meal of the Andes: La Pachamanca.
- After this delicious lunch we return to Cusco.
- Approximate arrival time - 6:00 pm.
- Private transportation from the hotel to Soraypampa and return to Cusco.
- Official bilingual tourism guide ( For other languages, consult ).
- Traditional Lunch (Pachamanca).
- First aid and oxygen tank.
- Entrance to the Humantay Lagoon.
- Drinks (water, coffee, etc.).
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional and at will).
- It is recommended to bring: Bag with rain protector, clothes for cold and heat, waterproof, light pants and rain pants, shoes for trekking, slippers for use in showers and hot springs, polo shirt, flannel short and long sleeves, raincoat and hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, alcohol, water bottle, sterilizing tablets, toilet paper and toiletries, camera (wrapped in plastic), flashlight and batteries, some snacks (chocolate, nutritious bars, fruits), original passport, ISIC original student card and extra money (soles).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
The Wonderful Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits