DescriptionThe Humantay lagoon is located at the foot of the Humantay mountain, which is part of the entire Vilcabamba mountain range.
- The Humantay lagoon is a product of the thaw; The turquoise color is a consequence of the minerals found in it, the same ones that keep it defrosted throughout the year, especially in the winter season.
- For many farmers in the place it is considered "Dead Lagoon", since you can not see animals in it, with little flora.
- That is why the color is maintained throughout the year making the views impressive, unique for those travelers looking to capture the ideal moment for photography.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa- Humantay Lagoon - Cusco
- We will pick you up from your respective hotels between 4:30 and 5:00 am. Then we will travel by van or bus to Soraypampa (3 hours of travel approx), where we will have breakfast and recharge energy, then we will begin the trek to our destination: Humantay Lagoon (4200 masl).
- Throughout the walk we will be able to appreciate the imposing Apu Humantay and Salkantay (the apus are divinities, protectors in the Inca period and until our times) the walk takes from 1 to 1:20 hours approx. Having enjoyed the beauty of the Humantay turquoise lagoon.
- We will return to Soraypampa where we will have lunch and finally return to Cusco.
- We arrived between 6:00 pm. and 7:00 pm.
- Guide in Spanish / English.
- Income Tiket
- Food: 1 breakfast + 1 lunch.
- Cold drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Small backpack, Original passport, Warm clothes, Rainwear, Sunglasses, Light hiking pants, Mountain boots, Camera with spare batteries, Water bottle and Snack.
- CHILDREN: Because it is a light walk, the service is recommended for children from 8 years and older.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Palccoyo, Qeswachaka, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Mountain 7 Colors - Daily Departures - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Qeswachaka: the Last Inca Bridge - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits