Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- This tour to the Humantay Lagoon is ideal for those nature lovers who do not have much time.
- That's why we created this 1-day tour where we can appreciate the landscape with exotic flora and fauna along this walk through the valley, mountains and the Humantay Lagoon.
- Maximum Altitude: 4,100 meters above sea level
- Minimum Altitude: 3,350 meters above sea level
- Walk Time: 1 hr. - 1 hr. 30 min. approximately
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- 5:30 am. Departure from Cusco.
- 7:30 am. Arrival in Mollepata.
- 7:35 am. Breakfast in Mollepata.
- 7:40 am Departure to Quesyuno.
- 8:15 a.m. Departure to Soraypampa.
- 9:15 a.m. Arrival and start of the walk.
- 10:50 am. Arrival at the Huamantay Lagoon, explanation of the guide and free time.
- 12:00 pm. Return to the Soraypampa camp.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival to the Soraypampa camp.
- 12:45 pm. Lunch at the Sorayampa camp.
- 2:00 p.m. Return in mobility to Cusco.
- 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Arrival to Cusco.
- I pick up at your respective hotel.
- Shared transportation round trip.
- Meals: 1 breakfast in Mollepata + 1 lunch in Soraypampa.
- Entrance tickets to Humantay.
- Professional English / Spanish bilingual guide.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon
- Tips (optional, voluntary).
- Extra expenses.
- Snacks and extra drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
NotesIt is recommended to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Extra money. The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client. Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it. If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water). If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Discover Magic Cusco - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to Machu Picchu Backpacking by Car - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu By Car - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Salkantay Inca Trail Trekking 5 Days & 4 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits