S/. 460USD 127
Ica + Paracas 2d / 1n Hotel *** + Tours (From Ica)
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Ica + Paracas 2d / 1n Hotel *** + Tours (From Ica)
Escape to the South! Only 5 hours from Lima you will find the warm city of Ica.
- Cheer up to know the secrets of the city, Take the opportunity to buy the best memories for yours!
- The best wines and piscos Feel yourself an expert taster! The mystery of a town and the charms of an oasis in the desert await you
- Enjoy a walk on the dunes of Huacachina.
- Ica: Pick up at Bus Terminal.
- It indicates arrival time and bus terminal to coordinate the transfer.
- It is recommended for this package to take the bus leaving Lima 7:00 am.
- It is recommended for this package to take the bus leaving Cusco 6:00 pm.
- It is recommended for this package to take the bus leaving Arequipa 9:30 pm.
- 12:30 pm. Reception of passengers in the terminal, start of services.
- Wine cellar and Restaurant "El Catador": The most touristic winery in Ica, we will visit its facilities to taste its wines, piscos, cachinas and to know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way.
- Time to have lunch in a country restaurant, the food is paid by the paxs.
- Visit to the Plaza de armas of Ica.
- Ruins of the temple of Luren and Alameda de Luren.
- Chocolatería Helena (Optional).
- Town of Cachiche: Known as "The Land of the Witches". We will see the Plazuela de las Brujas, the Monument to the Witch of Cachiche, the Palmero of the 7 Heads and the Esoteric Center.
- Oasis of Huacachina: We will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon, surrounded by immense dunes, the Huacachina mermaid monument and the Artisanal Center of the place.
- Finally we will make an exciting and fun ride in Buggies in the desert of Huacachina, where the practice of Sandboarding is included. Also, if the weather conditions are favorable, we will enjoy watching the sunset in the desert.
- In the afternoon: Transfer to the Hotel.
ICA - PARACAS - ICA
- 6:00 am. Pick up from the hotel, transfer to the Bay of Paracas.
- 7:00 a.m. Arrival to Paracas, transfer to the tourist pier.
- 8:00 am. Tour to the Ballestas Islands (2hrs approx.): We will depart in modern sliders where you can see "El Candelabro" which is a large geoglyph that serves as a beacon to sailors, related to the Nazca lines and geoglyphs. The Ballestas Islands, are composed of rock formations where there is an important marine fauna with guano birds such as Guanay, Piquero and Zarcillo mainly. You can also see Peruvian penguins that are in danger of extinction. Also on these islands we can see varieties of sea lions (fur seals and wolves) and other mammals, serving as natural refuges.
- Free time for personal activities.
- 11:00 am. Tour to the Paracas National Reserve. (5 hrs approx.): Protected area with the purpose of conserving and protecting the diverse species of wild flora and fauna that live there. We can observe birds such as parihuanas or flamencos, which served General San Martín as an inspiration for the creation of the Patriotic colors. We can also observe other migratory or resident species. We will observe rock formations located between the beaches of Yumaque and Supay and we will visit the beach of Lagunillas.
- Lunch on behalf of passengers in Lagunilla (within the Reserve).
- 3:00 pm. Return to the city of Ica.
- 4:30 pm. Arrival to Ica, transfer to the bus terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfers in / out.
- 1 night accommodation in Ica.
- City Tour Ica: Mobility, Driver-Guide.
- Adventure Tour: Buggies & Sandboarding. 4x4 sand cars, driver-guide.
- Table to practice Sandboarding.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands: Motorboat, Lifejacket, Guide.
- Tour to the Paracas National Reserve: Mobility, Driver-Guide.
- Bus tickets to / from Ica.
- Revenue to tourist sites:
- >> Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve - S / .22.00
- >> Tax on Tour Aventura - S / .4.00
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Sandboarding (incluida)
- Buggies, off road (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Rate includes VAT for Peruvian traveler. Does not include VAT for foreign travelers.
- Children of 3 years old, do not pay Share room and services with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Minimum 2 adults to apply Child Rate.
- Minimum age recommended for the Tubular: 5 years.
- Travel time in the dunes (Tubular + Sandboard) = 1 hour approx.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, postponements or refunds.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- Rates do not apply to Holidays, Holidays and New Year.
hotel-3-estrellasLas Flores, Curasi o similares
- Hotel Las Flores: Located within the city of Ica close to the Quinde Shopping Center and Plaza Vea. Private Parking, WiFi, Private bathroom, Hot water, Pool (from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm), Restaurant. // Check in: 2:00 pm. / Check out: 12:00 noon.
- Hotel Curasi: Located in Huacachina - Ica. The hotel facilities are modern construction and we have private bathroom and hot water 24 hours a day. The green areas and the pool in front of your room invite you all day to rest in the special atmosphere of Huacachina. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity away from the noise of the city. // Check in: 3:00 pm. / Check out: 12:00 noon.
- Accommodation is always subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Privado (propio del Operador)
- Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS, MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 460USD 127