DescriptionDo you want to get away from the routine and do not know how? What do you think of a trip? you will discover the best Relax + Nature combination!
- Thousands of birds and hundreds of sea lions await you on the stunning Ballestas Islands.
- The most beautiful and refreshing summer beaches await you in the Paracas National Reserve.
- Buggies, off road (additional cost)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from the bus terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- Start of the Tour in Ica : 10:30 am. / 1:30 pm. / 4:00 pm.
- End of the tour in Ica : 5:00 pm the next day returning from Paracas.
- >> Important: To participate in this tour, you. must travel the same day Lima - Ica.
CITY TOUR ICA
- In the morning (according to your arrival time) - Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica and transfer to the hotel.
- 10:00 am / 1:30 pm / 4:00 pm. City Tour schedules.
- It includes the main points of the city including a wine cellar, tile house and Huacachina lagoon.
- Optional: Buggy ride + Sandboarding.
BALLESTAS ISLANDS + PARACAS RESERVE
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from the Hotel in Ica.
- 7:45 a.m. Arrival at the tourist dock in Paracas.
- 8:00 a.m. Tour to the Islas Ballestas: We will visit the geoglyph "El Candelabro", the rock formations that make up the Ballestas Islands and the maternities of the sea lions. We will see a great diversity of birds like the Humboldt penguin, boobies, tendrils, pelicans, guanayes, head buzzards red and many more.
- 10:00 am Return to the tourist pier.
- Free time for personal activities: Take breakfast, buy crafts or take pictures (on behalf of the traveler).
- 11:00 am. Land tour to the Paracas National Reserve: We will visit the ruins of the rock formation "La Catedral", viewpoints of the yellow desert and the red desert, the Interpretation Room of the Paracas National Reserve, Yumaque beach, Roja beach and Lagunillas beach.
- 2:00 p.m. Free time for lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- 5:00 pm. Arrival to the city of Ica.
- Transfer to the Bus Terminal.
- End of service
- Pick up from the bus terminal to the Hotel in Ica.
- 1 night accommodation in Ica.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- Lifejacket (Tour Ballestas).
- Guide (in Spanish).
- Tour to the Paracas National Reserve.
- City Tour Ica.
- Bus tickets to and from Ica.
- Income to:
- >> Islas Ballestas - S / .16.00
- >> Dunes - S / .3.60
- >> National Reserve of Paracas - S / .5.00
- Adventure Tour (Buggies and Sandboarding) - S / .50.00
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Not valid for Holidays Calendars.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Las Flores o similares.
- Hotel Las Flores is located in Ica and offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and Wi-Fi. The Huacachina Oasis is only 4.5 km away. Its rooms have private bathrooms and cable TV, room service and hot water. It has a 24-hour reception, a laundry service and a tour desk.
- It is 1 km from the Regional Museum, 2 km from the Plaza de Armas and 1.5 km from the bus station.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits