- Half Day Tour where we will know the main attractions of Ilo.
- Our culture, natural reserve and olive production.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Ilo: Pick up in lodging, previously coordinated.
Full day Ilo
- 8:00 am. Pick up at the coordinated lodging.
- 8:30 a.m. Visit to Punta Coles Natural Reserve where we will observe marine fauna and trekking and sighting of guano birds.
- 10:30 a.m. We will go to the Algarrobal Valley, here we will get to know the birthplace of the Chiribaya culture and visit its Site Museum.
- 11:30 a.m. We will visit 2 farms where we will get to know the olive tree and the pisco process.
- 1:30 pm. End of the tour (lunch at the traveler's expense).
- Transfer in / out.
- Professional guidance
- Box lunch.
- Entry ticket to the Chiribaya Culture Site Museum.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Additional costs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: Children under 2 years of age do not pay, participate under the responsibility of their parents and share the services. From 3 to 10 years, they pay Children Fee specified in advertisement. From 11 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour to the Floating Island of the Uros (Morning Shift). - Puno
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Bird watching