- There is no simple way to explain the majesty of the imperial city.
- This captivating department brings together history, modernity and adventure with a mystique that wraps from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco to the most distant attractions in the region.
- And not only that: the "Navel of the World" is also full of contemporary art, an effervescent nightlife and adrenaline-filled activities.
- What are you waiting for? Let's start the trip!
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Loby of the Hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Imperial City City Tour + 4 Ruins
- We will pick you up at your hotel to start our tour.
- We will visit the main square of Cusco, in the surroundings, most of the constructions conserve the colonial style.
- Then, we will visit the temple of Qoricancha, the maximum expression of Inca architecture, it is also currently the Convent of Santo Domingo.
- Next, we will visit the Cathedral or Main Church of Cusco, characterized by its Renaissance and colonial style.
- Finally, we will know four ruins near Cusco: Sacsayhuaman , great fortress, famous for its huge carved stones; Qenqo , center of worship to the god Puma, place where human sacrifices were made; Puca Pucara , red fortress, due to the color of the stones; and Tambomachay , archaeological site destined to the cult of water where the head of the Inca Empire rested.
- Return to the city of Cusco.
- Tourist mobility
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Official Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- >> If you want other languages, ask for the additional cost.
- Assistance throughout the tour
- Travel insurance.
- Partial Tourist Ticket (BTP) + Cathedral + Qorikancha.
- >> Foreign Adult: US $ 58.00
- >> Peruvian adult: US $ 42.00
- >> Foreign Child: US $ 48.00
- >> Peruvian child: US $ 32.00
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
2d / 1n Trekking through Machu Picchu and Wiñaywayna - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Unknown Cusco (Tourist Corridor South Valley) - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
3 Days in Cusco: City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits