DescriptionThere is no simple way to explain the majesty of the imperial city. This captivating department brings together history, modernity and adventure with a mystique that wraps from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco to the most distant attractions in the region. And not only that: the "Navel of the World" is also full of contemporary art, an effervescent nightlife and adrenaline-filled activities. What are you waiting for? Let's start the trip!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Imperial City City Tour + Choco Museum
We will start the tour with a visit to the typical artisan neighborhood of San Blas where we will appreciate the stone of the 12 angles in the well-known Hatun Rumiyoc street. Then we will go to the Plaza de Armas for a panoramic view of the Cathedral, the church of La Compañía de Jesús, among others.
Then, we will enter the Choco Museum, where we will have the tasting of the Andean cocoa and a brief explanation of these natural products. We will continue the tour until we reach the Typical Market of San Pedro, where many products of the high Andean are commercialized.
Our tour ends by leaving them at your hotel or near the Plaza de Armas as coordinated.
- Guided with hearing aids
- Audio guide ESP / ING
- Assistance during the excursion
- Pick up from the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Extra expenses
NotesPool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)