DescriptionDiscover the southern part of the bay of Lima in a pleasant journey on two wheels.
- Cycling along the Miraflores and Barranco Malecón (the cliffs) is one of the best things you can do in Lima, and take a walk up to El Morro Solar in Chorrillos, to contemplate a 360 ° panoramic view of Lima.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Bicycle (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Miraflores - Lima: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
- 9.30 am. Start of the Tour
- This tour will show you different perspectives of local life and hidden treasures in and around the tourist areas of Lima. Unlike the city's bicycle tours, you will not only learn things from Lima, you will also experience them.
- He will meet with his guide and the group at our local in Miraflores. From there, you will start a wonderful bike ride in which you will enjoy beautiful views while receiving the breeze from the Pacific Ocean. Take a look at the horizon, make a wish at the Bridge of Sighs in Barranco and, finally, walk to the top of El Morro Solar, in Chorrillos, where you can enjoy a 360 degree view of the city. This excursion by bicycle with hiking can be your unforgettable adventure in Lima. At the end, we will make a stop at a traditional Lima café to try a empanada and drink a lemonade.
- It is recommended to be in good physical shape. Keep in mind that you will have to walk and load your bike a few minutes to reach sea level and then climb to the top of El Morro.
- Distance: approx. 25 km (15 miles) Level: moderate-difficult.
- 1:30 pm. End of service
- Guided tourist.
- Water bottle.
- Light snack
- Tip (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Participation is not recommended for people with back, heart or other serious medical conditions.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day: Canta + Cordillera la Viuda - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Guided visits
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Turistic bus, panoramic
Pachacamac + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments, Gastronomy
Full Day- Huacas & Larco Museum at Night With Dinner - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day- Casma Sechin Chankillo - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits