- On this tour you can enjoy an unparalleled adventure to reach Machu Picchu.
- For lovers of adventure, we will ride a bike, walk, eat on the road and finally arrive at Machu Picchu.
- Crossing a part of the old "Inca Trail", appreciating beautiful landscapes along the way.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from downtown hotels or in the main square of the city.
CUSCO - OPEN MÁLAGA BY BIKE
- From 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Pick-up from the hotel and departure to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we can appreciate beautiful and picturesque natural attractions.
- We will make a stop after an hour and a half approx. in the town of Ollantaytambo where you can have your breakfast.
- Then we will continue by car for about 1 hour more until we reach the Abra Málaga (4,316 masl) where we will begin the descent by bicycle.
- After 1 hour and a half approx. We will make a stop in Huamanmarka, Archaeological Center where the guide will explain details about this place and then continue through fruit fields and rivers. During the descent through the valley we will have the support of our guide and emergency transport which will only accompany us to Santa María, where we will sleep.
- Between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm Arrival to Santa María.
- Included: Lunch, dinner and overnight.
SANTA MARÍA - SANTA TERESA WITH WALK
- We get up around 7:00 a.m. and after breakfast we start walking along the riverbank.
- During the journey we will be able to see animals from the region such as birds (parrots, hummingbirds, eagles), wild cats, centipedes, lizards, medicinal plants and fruit trees (banana, mango, orange, tangerines, cocoa, pacay and sombre coca, coffee, etc).
- Then we will arrive at the small village Quellomayo for a short break and lunch.
- Then we will walk approx. 1 hour and from there we will take a transport to Santa Teresa, arriving at approximately 4:00 p.m.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight.
SANTA TERESA - AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO)
- Breakfast will be approx. at 8:00 am to then enjoy the lodge for a couple of hours and do Tarzan or Canopy activities (not included).
- 10:00 am We will continue by car to Hidroeléctrica from where we will walk and have lunch on the route.
- After approximately 5 hours we will be in Aguas Calientes.
- At night you can take a walk through the city and visit the thermal baths of this place.
- Included: Dinner and lodging.
ASCENT TO MACHU PICCHU
- In the morning ( at 4:00 am approx. ) We will wake up and head ( 4:30 am ) to the most important Archaeological Center of Cusco and Peru: Machu Picchu.
- It is necessary to walk with time to arrive 6:30 am for the entrance and guided of Machu Picchu.
- >> In the event that the bus line goes up to take it, it starts at 5:30 a.m.
- >> We will take the first bus and after approx. 25 minutes we will arrive at the control point and entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Once inside, we will go to the upper part of Machu Picchu to start the guided tour of approx. 2 hours, then you will have free time to enjoy the place on your own. After that, depending on how is your time, descend and walk the same way back to Hidroeléctrica so that the bus returns to Cusco.
- 9:45 pm Arrival in Cusco (hour approx.).
- Important: If you do not wish to return to Hidroeléctrica by walking, you can hire the Ollanttaytambo return train with an additional one.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Guided.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 3 lunches + 3 dinners.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in villages + 1 night in Aguas Calientes.
- First aid box.
- Hydroelectric Train - Aguas Calientes - Hydroelectric.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- First breakfast, last lunch.
- Gifts, souvenirs, extra and personal expenses.
- Snacks and drinks during the walks.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Service implies light walks, for this reason it is recommended for minors from 14 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Other Lodges Habitacionales (Santa María y Santa Teresa) / Hostal 2* (Aguas ...
- The accommodation in Santa María and Santa Teresa is in residential Lodges of the settlers, in the middle of the jungle. They are like cabins and can vary according to the availability of the dates, just as they all provide the same service.
- >> Reference names: Eco Terra Lodge in Santa María / VIP Jungle Lodge in Santa Teresa.
- The accommodation in Aguas Calientes is Hostal 2 * with private or shared rooms according to the preference of the passenger.
- >> Reference names: Waynapata Hostel.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have adequate units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Machu Picchu + 7 Colors Mountain + Humantay Lagoon - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Cusco Gastronomic Tour - La Llama Chévere - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Magic Machu Picchu 7d / 6n: Mountain + Lagoon + Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits