- Modality: Adventure, landscape and culture - Daily Departures.
- Maximum height: 3,800 masl - Difficulty: Easy.
- We will cross the Inca Bridge from both sides, but be careful, it seems easy, but it takes a lot of courage !.
- Undoubtedly you will feel great excitement when crossing this bridge, so much so that you will feel like Indiana Jones.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco - four lagoons - Inca bridge of Q'eswachaka - Cusco
- 7:00 am - Pick up from your hotel.
- We start with south-west direction until the four lagoons (approximately 2 hours of trip): Laguna de Pomacanchi, Acopia, Asnaqocha and Pampamarca or Tungasuca.
- After enjoying a quiet moment near the lagoons, we will visit the small Pabellones Volcano located near the town of Yanaoca.
- We arrive at the Apurimac River and the impressive Inca suspension bridge, made of vegetable fiber (Ichu) on the Apurimac River in the district of Quehue. Its existence dates from the Inca period. Its renovation and maintenance is done once a year by the local inhabitants of the four communities that are around.
- On the way back to Cusco we will make a last visit to the Inca colonial bridge of Checacupe, where you can see the differences between both bridges.
- This exciting tour ends in the city of Cusco at approximately 5:00 pm .
- End of service
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Round trip transportation.
- Snack during the trip (fruits).
- Tourist ticket to the Q'eswachaka Bridge.
- First aid kit.
- Guided bilingual (Spanish / English).
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Water and / or any type of drinks.
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs).
- It is recommended to bring: Sweater for the cold, hat or cap, sunwear, sunblock, rain jacket or poncho, water, extra money (S / .50 is a good amount), small backpack, toilet paper.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it is considered as "Done" without any Claims, Reprograms or Returns.
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline
Machu Picchu + Maras and Moray - 5d / 4n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Tour Machu Picchu + Expedition Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Mystical Temple of the Moon - Amarumarkawasi - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism