DescriptionThe South of the Mantaro Valley offers a new tourist alternative that allows promoting the tourist attractions offered by the districts of Sapallanga, Pucará and Miraflores.
- In addition, tourists can enjoy nature, its landscapes, archaeological remains, gastronomy and other attractions.
- We will know the district of Sapallanga, the Laguna de Huayllaspanca, the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Cocharcas, among others.
- Finally, we can practice, if you wish, adventure sports such as Canopy and Motocros.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Incontrastable Huancayo Tour (Full Day)
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Pucará: Main square and parent Church.
- Pucarina Flower House.
- Historic house of the Breña Campaign (optional).
- Sapallanga: Main square and parent Church (Optional)
- Huayllaspanca Lagoon.
- Sanctuary of the Virgin of Cocharcas.
- Archaeological remains of Ullacoto (25 minute trekking).
- Miraflores: Fish farm, trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Miraflores Waterfall; 30 minute trekking (During the first 3 months of the year).
- Adventure sports practice: Canopy - Motocros (optional).
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
2d / 1n - Perene + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Huancayo, Inconstable City (Traditional Circuit) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Purchase of handicrafts
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Bird watching
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Monumental Tour in Junín - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
5d / 4n - Exotic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Huancayo Classic - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Canchayllo Tours - Jauja / Reserva Paisajistica - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits