Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionVisit Churín, one of the most important tourist destinations in Peru, and take advantage of the thermo-medicinal properties of its pools.
- Ideal for those who want to relieve themselves of some evils or who simply wish to relax with their beautiful waterfalls and thermal pools from the depths of the earth.
- Thermalism (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Departure: July 27
- 6:00 am. Pick up in Cdra. 1 of Jorge Basadre crossing with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1, Alt. Hyundai Store.
- 6.30 am. I pick up Av. Colonial crossing with the Av. University (Whereabouts furniture fair).
- 7:00 am. North Plaza - Main Door.
27 JULY - CHURIN - TINGO BATHROOMS
- We visited Mamahuarmi Complex, although it is true that its waters are not so hot, this place is very interesting for its various pools, such as the bride and groom, wedding veil, La Mellicera, Mamahuarmi fountain, among others, as well as having a beautiful landscape outdoor.
- Free lunch
- City tour in the Plaza de Churín, its colonial church dating from the sixteenth century, also have a free time to make their purchases, and can try the delicious cheeses and white delicacy, as well as their crafts.
- Visit Baños De Tingo: This complex is located on the road on the left bank of the Huaura River, 3.8 km from Churín immediately after passing the Tingo bridge. It has roofed pools, family pools and individual bathrooms for total privacy. The ferrous-sulphurous water flows from a rocky part of the hill at 55ºC and is cooled to 32º, 34º and 36ºC. The rich mineral contents of its waters and the temperature have the virtue of detoxifying the organism, being restorative, toning and rejuvenating.
- Overnight at the hotel.
JULY 28 - CAMPIÑA DE LA CHIMBA - BATHS OF YOUTH
- City Tour: We will visit the town of Chimba Baja, the 150 year old Hacienda House, the Colonial Church, the Mirador, the Casa Campesina, the Chimba Alta, and the variety of flora in the area.
- Visit to the fish farms of the area, where you can taste the exquisite typical dishes of this region. It is an area of remarkable technological development in the cultivation of fruit trees and other dairy products: fresh milk, natural yogurt, cheese, white bread, honey.
- Visit the thermal baths of the Youth, to enjoy their medicinal properties, accompanied by the guide who will give us the necessary indications and recommendations.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Optional: Admission to the disco.
JULY 29 - BATHS OF THE PLATEAU
- Free morning.
- In the afternoon we will move to La Meseta.
- Thermal pools, good for rheumatic, respiratory and skin diseases. Warm and warm waters, roofed pools.
- 4:00 p.m. We will return to Lima (Express Cruise Transport or similar).
- 9:00 pm. Arrival at the land terminal in Lima (approximately).
- End of service
- Transportation Lima-Churín (one way).
- Transport Churin - Lima (Interprovincial transport) - Return.
- Entrance fee to thermal baths: Mamahuarmi complex, Tingo baths, Youth baths and Plateau.
- Tourist circuits.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- Campiña de la Chimba Circuit - Baños de la Tingo - Baños de la Juventud.
- Mamahuarmi Circuit: Veil of the Bride, Pozo de los Novios, La Mellicera.
- Permanent assistance
- 2 Nights accommodation, in rooms with private bathroom, hot water and TV.
- Night Disco (optional).
- Tour guide.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other non-specific expenses.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Larco Museum + Lunch + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits