- Discover the jungle with this package.
- Visit one of the most wonderful places in the jungle and know the great ecological diversity that exists in it.
- Visit tourist attractions worthy of admiration.
- Walk through each and live an unforgettable experience that only your mind could imagine.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the lodge.
Airport - Sunset Trail - Search for alligators
- Reception at the airport, transfer to the office where you can re-pack and leave the luggage you will not need in our warehouse; then, we will continue to the port of the Native Community of Infierno from which we will sail for an hour and a half to the Explorer's Inn Tambopata Ecolodge.
- During the trip there will be a lunch box lunch and there will be a mandatory stop at the PCV La Torre. (Control Post) to register our entry to the Tambopata National Reserve.
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the hostel manager who will give you some recommendations and useful information so that you have a better stay.
- After a break, our naturalist interpreter will give an informative talk about the different species of alligators that can be observed in the Tambopata National Reserve, to learn more about this threatened species.
- We will board the canoe again to start the search for alligators in the Tambopata River. Our naturalist interpreter will use a lighthouse to locate them on the edges and thus be able to observe them from a considerable distance.
Cocococha Lake - Hikes - Tower - Night walk
- In order to have a better opportunity to observe the Giant Otters of Rio, you have to wake up very early to walk to Lake Cocococha, a 5½ km walk. In which our naturalist interpreter will explain us about the main ecosystems of the tropical forest in addition to the diverse species of fauna that can be observed in the way.
- While we wait for the Otters in the lake hideout we will have a snack and then we will go out in small catamarans to make a short trip in the lake.
- After a break we will visit one of the farms near the lodge belonging to a member of the local community; activity that directly supports the economic development of the community of La Torre and in turn we will have the opportunity to try some of the products produced in the area.
Lodge - Airport
- We will have breakfast early and get ready to leave the hostel.
- The departure time will be scheduled according to the flights that have the rest of the guests who are finishing their tour on the same day.
- Transfer from the port of embarkation to our offices in Puerto Maldonado and then to the airport.
- End of service
- Reception at the Pto. Maldonado airport.
- Transportation by land and river to and from the Explorer's Inn.
- Accommodation in double rooms with private bathroom.
- Full AP pension (continental breakfast and 2 meals per day).
- Guided tours as described in itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Normally we have naturalists with English and Spanish proficiency as guides / permanent staff, although due to the remote location of the lodge, the lack of one of them occasionally may not be cause for complaint or reimbursement for the service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Explorer’s Inn Tambopata Ecolodge
- Fees are considered only in double and triple rooms.
- Tambopata Ecolodge offers views of the garden and is located in the Amazon rainforest, a short distance by plane and boat from Cuzco. The rooms have a private bathroom with hot water. The establishment has a restaurant with Peruvian cuisine and a bar with a wide variety of cocktails.
Ecoaventura Extremo by Rió in Tambopata - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides