- Enjoy full adrenaline in Kayak to the Uros, then spend a night in Amantani, full of energy and customs.
- Amantani located at 38km. Full of customs and culture.
- Like Taquile where you will see the lake in all its splendor, also having a rural tourism and a unique cuisine.
- You can also visit two of the more than eighty Floating Islands of the Uros.
- Kayak (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- PUNO: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Uros - Amantani
- 7.45 to 8.00 am. Pick up from the hotel (for hotels far from the city - extra charge of US $ 5).
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Departure from the port of Kalapajra in Kayak towards the Uros.
- 9.30 to 10.00 am. Visit to the Uros and transfer by boat.
- 10.00 am. Departure to Amantani.
- 12.30 to 1.30 pm. Arrival to the Amantani Island, accommodation in the houses.
- 2.00 to 4.00 pm. Lunch at the home of the local family.
- 4.00 to 6.00 pm. 1 hour walk to the Pachatata Archaeological Center.
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Dinner at the home of the local family.
- 8:00 p.m. Be a participant of the Peña show (optional).
- Overnight at the local family house.
Amantani - Taquile - Puno
- 6.30 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. Breakfast at Amantani Island.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure to Taquile.
- 9:00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Arrival to the Taquile Island and climb to the Plaza de Armas.
- 12.00 to 1.30 pm. Lunch in Taquile.
- 1.30 pm. Return to Puno.
- 3.30 pm. Arrival to the City of Puno and transfer to the Hotel.
- End of service
- Transfer of hotel / port / hotel.
- Complete kayak equipment.
- Support boat during the kayak.
- Bilingual guide.
- Entrance ticket to Uros, Amantani and Taquile.
- Motorboat in shared service to Amantani and Taquile.
- Accommodation in family house.
- Meals: 1 lunch + 1 dinner + 1 breakfast in Amantani.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Boat ride in Totora - Uros (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Other Casa Rural en Amantani.
- Overnight at the local family house.
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Shared Tour to the Uros and Taquile by Speedboat - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits