DescriptionExplore Titicaca, the most spectacular and unique lake in the world. Do not miss the opportunity to live a challenging and exciting experience .
- Enjoy doing Kayaking in the most exciting and unique way in Peru.
- We will pass through beautiful landscapes, wonderful views, ecology at its best and much more.
- In the community of Luquina Chico, you can take guided walks and practice agricultural activities such as plowing land and others.
- Kayak (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Tour of Uros + Kayaking in Luquina + Lunch
- Pick up from your hotel to the port of the city.
- Guided tour in the Uros community (1h 30 min approx.). The guide will explain the history, origin and way that the Uros natives make their floating islands.
- You will also have free time to explore the island, take photographs and interact with your population.
- Then we go to the Luquina Chico community, where we will start our adventure in Kayak (2h 30 min.), Where you can see the majestic Lake Titicaca.
- The guide will explain the traditions of the residents of the community that are very peculiar in the region. The walk is highly recommended for lovers of photography.
- Lunch included in Luquina Rest.
- Then we boarded the boat that will take us back.
- End of service
All of our Kayak trips have:
- Experienced guides
- Safety chat instructions and basic instructions for paddling before each departure.
- Complete sea kayak equipment: Protection spray skirts, personal flotation device, neoprene boots, neoprene gloves, paddle jacket, paddle.
- High quality double and individual sea kayaks (PRIJON - GERMANY) with pedal rudder.
- Support - rescue motor boat to help the participants, always close.
- Snack: Energy and water bars.
- Transfers: Hotel / Puerto de Puno / Hotel.
- Visit the floating islands of the Uros.
- Kayak guide with experience.
- Lunch at Luquina Restaurant.
- Transport by boat.
- Permanent assistance
- Cold drinks (available in Luquina Rest.).
- Extra walks on totora boats offered by the local population of Uros.
- Tips (optional) and / or personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- This tour does not require to carry ID, ID or Passport.
- It is recommended to bring: Cash (if you want to buy crafts and / or souvenirs), sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable shoes (for walking) and waterproof (only in the months of January to March).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
Sillustani Tour - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits
Uros + Llachon - Private Tour - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Uros Titino and Llachon + Kayak (Private) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts, Kayak
Sillustani Half Day (Departures in the Afternoon) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments