DescriptionHave you visited Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman, Maras and Moray? Probably yes, but your visit to Cusco will be incomplete if you miss the Central Market San Pedro .
- Know the customs, products, aromas and all the living culture that is part of the Cultural Heritage of Cusco.
- Taste the best secrets of the guide, be amazed by the wonders that the "Tierra del Sol" offers and find your best memories in the craft stalls.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Prior coordination.
The Secrets of the Central Market of Cusco
Duration: 45 min. - 1 hour.
- The tour starts whenever you want.
- The guide will lead you to the best places of Cusco products: you will not find anywhere else in the world the majesty of the choclo, the variety of potatoes and the singularity of quinoa, yucca, sweet potato, oca, tarwi, etc.
- Continue with a tasting at the most exquisite huariques and do not leave San Pedro without a memory of the craft stalls.
- Water bottle
- Products to taste
- Meals or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Experimental Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Novelty in Cusco: Fullday Red Valley + Mountain Seven Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits