- On top of the northeastern Amazonian Andes of Peru, the imposing Kuélap Archaeological Complex , belonging to the pre-Inca Chachapoyas culture, is built. From the top, the green landscape shows that nature privileged this place, dressed in impressive flora and fauna, offering an adventure trip very close to heaven .
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cable cars (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
An Adventure Trip very close to heaven
- KUÉLAP . We will take our tour heading towards the Citadel of Kuélap , the maximum expression of the Chachapoyas culture, of Peruvian archeology and new wonder of Peru (approximately 45 min.).
- TELECABINES Following the route we will enter the integrated system of TELECABINAS DE KUÉLAP; For approximately 20 minutes, we will pass over the Tingo river canyon, reaching the parking area in Malca Pampa. Then you will undertake a 15-20 minute walk, to enter the citadel of Kuélap.
- CEREMONIAL ENCLOSURES . In this place the guide will explain to us the historical process of Kuélap. Inside Kuélap, we will visit different places such as: ceremonial precincts, the main Temple, circular rooms, the high town, the low town, among others. The tour inside the great fortress lasts approximately 3 hours.
- LUNCH Later, we will taste a delicious lunch.
- RETURN In the afternoon we will return to the city of Chachapoyas.
- Tourist mobility
- Official tourism guide in Spanish
- Tourist tickets
- Roundtrip transfer by cable car
- Assistance during the excursion.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips, souvenirs.
- Extra expenses
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- >> Roundtrip horse tour by pax - $ 13.00
- >> Guided in English, add $ 6.00 per passenger
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day- Gocta Waterfall Trekking - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Trekking to the Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Hike, trekking
9d / 8n- Discover Cajamarca + Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
2d/0n Kuelap and Gocta Adventures (Only Tours) - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Revash: A Necropolis in the Heights - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day to the Sarcophagi of Karajía + Quiocta Cavern - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Caving