- A day of adventure and unforgettable emotions within the Huascarán National Park
- A little physical effort and reach the famous lagoon 69
- Hike and beautiful landscapes
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
LAGUNA 69 - TREKKING / LLANGANUCO
- Departure 5:30 am. - Return 7:00 pm.
- Maximum Height: 4,550 meters above sea level // 6 Hrs. approx. of walk
- Recommended for people with good physical condition. // Season: All year.
- We will leave Huaraz north in mobility - 3 hrs approx.
- Visit Laguna de Llanganuco and then Cebollapampa (3,870 masl) to start the hike somewhat demanding and climb for 3 hrs. Approx.
- Visit to Lagoon 69, we stayed 1 hour approx. Around us we will have the view of the snowy Pisco, Chacraraju, Chopicalqui, Huascarán.
- Return of 3 hrs. approx. to Cebollapampa to take our mobility that awaits us to return to the city of Yungay - Huaraz.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel or coordinated meeting point.
- Tourist transport.
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance ticket to the Huascarán National Park.
- >> Nationals - S / .15.
- >> Foreigners - S / .30.
- Basic equipment of Trekking.
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other concept not mentioned in the "Includes" section.
- Not valid in High Season (Holy Week, National Holidays and long holidays).
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group).
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day Huaraz - Callejon de Huaylas - Laguna Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits