- Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, located between Bolivia and Peru, is the birthplace of the Inca civilization and a must-see tourist destination.
- It is also definitely one of the most fascinating lakes in the world. This short package includes lodging on one of the floating islands.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (Included)
- You will be welcomed after you arrival to Puno (Juliaca) and taken to the hotel
Arrival to Puno
- You will be welcomed after you arrival to Puno (Juliaca) and taken to the hotel.
- The rest of the day is at leisure.
Lake Titicaca, floating islands of Uros and Amantani (B, L, D)
- In the morning you board a boat which will take you for a Titicaca cruise during which you will visit the floating islands of Uros.
- These islands are man-made from the totora reeds and they are home of the Uros tribe, one which pre-dates the Incan civilization.
- You will have chance to hear their language, Aymara. Afterwards you will proceed the to Amantani island for overnight in a house of locals, so you can try to live one afternoon as a native.
- Full board is included this day.
Lake Titicaca, Taquile Island, return to Puno (B, L)
- You will visit on the way from Amantani island Taquile.
- Taquile Island has preserved its old charm by limiting the amount of tourism exposure.
- It is a peaceful island, there are no roads or electricity, but there are plenty of hills and archaeological ruins. The native Quechua-speaking people are known for their fine hand-woven textiles and clothing, which are regarded as among the highest-quality handicrafts, colourful belts chumpis, caps chullos and sandals ojotas.
- You may taste local cuisine in the evening, what about and alpaca or Guinean pig meat.
- If you are to leave the Lake Titicaca region by bus, then you will have one more stop on your way to the bus station, Sullustani.
- It is an ancient burial place for the chiefs of a tribe called Collo. Clients flying from Puno will be taken straight after breakfast to the airport.
- End of our services.
- ll services, transfers and excursions detailed in the program
- local English speaking guide
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel
- meals detailed in the program (B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner)
- permanent English assistance by our Operations Department
- international and local airfare
- airport tax
- meals and services not detailed in the program
- personal expenses
- optional excursions
- Higher price applies with transfer from / to the airport, Sillustani stop is not included in such a case.
- Price per person (2 people in double / twin room).
- Difficulty level of this tour – average.
- You will be staying at high altitudes (4,000 meters above the sea level).
Hotel 3 star Hotels or Motels 3*
Tourist Bus Puno - Chivay with stops in Route - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Uros and Llachón Private Tour in One Day - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
City Tour in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments