Get to know Oxapampa in a very different way! Travel through its forests, visit its waterfalls and enjoy its Austro-German colony
- Ideal for traveling with family, couple and with friends who love nature
- We are a Biosphere Reserve Asháninka Yánesha Oxapampa
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park - Sector San Alberto
- We will have grilled, Austrian and German dishes with local supplies.
- We will obtain incredible photos thanks to the beautiful landscape that Oxapampa will give us.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will live incredible experiences in Oxapampa
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- From Oxapampa.
- We will receive you when you arrive at the land terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
Río Tigre Faith that renews!
- Approx 2:45 pm We will begin our incredible experience heading to the Tigre River waterfall, where we can cool off in its crystal clear waters, observe nesting nests and enjoy a great landscape.
- Then return we will enter the Virgin Immaculate Conception Spring , surrounded by coffee crops and stories full of Catholic faith . Keep a secret that you must live it yourself!
- We will also arrive to El Abra viewpoint or known as the 00 km point and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru. We are the navel of Peru!
- Finally, in Llamaquizú we will do some experiential tourism with the milking of cows, visit the Schlaefli house museum and enjoy a delicious dinner where coffee and fresh milk is courtesy of home.
Pozuzo, the promised land
- Approximately 6:00 am We leave for the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe grasslands, granadilla crops, coffee and zapallos. We will also pass through the district of Huancabamba making brief stops at the Torrebamba and Rayantambo waterfalls.
- We will cross 17 km of the Yanachaga Chemillen National Park , here you can sometimes see wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys and more. We will observe the Yulitunqui waterfall with crystal clear waters and a refreshing breeze.
- Upon arriving in Pozuzo we will have a typical breakfast while the fundo hosts show us their traditions such as dances, music and customs. Then we will go to the iconic Shafferer museum to listen to the stories and see the vestiges of the first European settlers.
- Then we will go to the water and salt pools to cool off and get spectacular photos.
- We return to Cologne visiting the Dörcher Bier craft beer factory , here we will know the processes of its elaboration, then we will go to the Emperor William I Bridge , followed by the Park of the Settlers .
- In the afternoon we will move to the Prusia neighborhood to get to know its beautiful typical houses, its wide theme park and the church of the divine Mercy , whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Return to Oxapampa.
Villa Rica, experience with coffee flavor
- 8:15 am approx We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee crops. We will make a brief stop at the welcome portal , here we will explain very important facts about this beautiful city. Already in the center of the city we will visit the main square and church Our Lady of the Rosary .
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to reserve the respective lunches. We will enter coffee passions , where we will learn about coffee, culture and history. Then we will go to the El León waterfall to learn a little about the history between “Patser” and the Yáneshas in their 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the viewpoint to Summit .
- After lunch we will go to the 'El Oconal' wetland lagoon to do the boat ride with rowing, ichthyotherapy and learn from the various birds that migrate to this area.
- Optional according to the weather and climate: Finca La Torre , who will explain the varieties, types and ways of crops.
- Lunch by the customer.
Walk through San Alberto
- Approximately 7:30 am This renovating experience begins with a 20-minute transfer by vehicle and then walking through part of the beautiful P yanachaga Chemillen National Arch .
- We leave the vehicle and undertake a full nature hike along a beautiful path, observing the diversity of wild flora very typical of the high forest ecosystem (primary forest and mist), refuge of the Anteojo Bear and various birds. The first stop is at the El Cedro refuge (checkpoint) to register and obtain more technical information on the route. Then we will continue walking for about 1 hr along the path of trees identified as: Ficus , Cedro and Diablo Fuerte .
- We will also observe epiphytes, orchids, a beautiful waterfall and according to our fate we can see animals from the area, birds among others.
- We will return along the same path to Oxapampa.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- Lunch by the customer
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station
- 3 nights accommodation
- 4 mentioned tours with tourist transport
- Entrance tickets to tourist places
- Food: 4 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches
- >> Lunch at Italo's Barbecue (Day 1)
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 2)
- >> Lunch in Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 2)
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish (For other languages consult)
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Bus tickets
- Food not specified in the program
- Tips (Tips) and extra expenses
- Rates valid for all 2020, except New Year, Holy Week, National Holidays, Long Holidays and local holidays.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- The service offered is SHARED (pool).
- No reimbursement will be made for services not used voluntarily, for weather, strike, illness and other events that we cannot control, nor can they be rescheduled.
- The services, itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The hotel schedule of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the hotel the corresponding amount.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Chimy
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Full Day - Oxapampa Classic - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Tour Chontabamba (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Caving
Pozuzo, The Promised Land! - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Yanachaga Chemillen National Park - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Huancabamba Tour - Full Day - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits