- Come and meet and enjoy the main icons of Amazonas.
- Discover the charm of the wonderful Fortified Citadel of Kuelap.
- Did you know that the third highest waterfall in the world is in Chachapoyas ?.
- It's the Gocta Waterfall ... and wait for you !!.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Shumba Airport - Jaén.
- The passenger will be picked up from the airport to transfer him to the city of Chachapoyas.
JAEN - CHACHAPOYAS
- Reception at the airport in Jaén and transfer to the city of Chachapoyas.
- After 4 hours of travel we arrive at the city of Chachapoyas.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Installation / Rest of the day: Free.
CITY TOUR OF KUELAP
- 8:30 AM Departure to the town of Nuevo Tingo 1 hour by car, 40 minutes from Chachapoyas we make a first stop at a viewpoint to observe the Archaeological site of Macro.
- 9:45 AM Arrive at the ticket office to buy the tickets and continue 10 minutes more by car to the platform of the Telecabinas exit to Kuelap.
- 10:30 AM Landing of passengers in the area called La Malca, where you will get the entry tickets to Kuelap, passengers register and start the 1 km (30 minutes) walk to reach the archaeological site of Kuelap, the guided tour It takes approximately 2 hours.
- 1:00 PM Hike back to the tourist parador, where the platform for boarding the cable car is located.
- 3:00 PM Lunch at the Sabores del Utcubamba restaurant in Nuevo Tingo.
- 4:00 PM Return to Chachapoyas .
- 5:00 PM Arrival at Chachapoyas.
- End of the tour
TOUR TO CATARATA DE GOCTA ONE OF THE HIGHEST OF THE WORLD.
- 8:30 AM Departure to the town of Cocachimba 1 hour by car.
- 9:30 AM Arrival to Cocachimba, registration of passengers at the ticket office.
- 10:00 AM Walk of 2.30 hours to get to the waterfall of Gocta and admire its unique beauty, take pictures and / or take a bath (optional since the water temperature is 8 ° C) return to the town of Cocachimba to have lunch at the restaurant "El Colibrí".
- 3:00 PM Lunch and return to Chachapoyas.
- 5:00 PM Arrival to Chachapoyas.
- End of the tour
CHACHAPOYAS - JAEN
- 7:00 AM Transfer to the city of Jaén.
- Arrival at the airport.
- End of service
- Transfer Jaén / Chachapoyas / Jaén.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 2 breakfasts - 2 lunches.
- Tour to the Fortified Citadel of Kuelap + Cable Car.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Tour to the Gocta Waterfall.
- Guide and personalized assistance, tickets to all the tourist attractions to visit.
- Air tickets from / to city of origin.
- Airport Rates.
- Baggage insurance.
- Feeding not indicated in the program.
- Snacks and other drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The transfer from Jaén to Chachapoyas can be done in shared service.
- All the tours to be carried out are in shared service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Vilaya o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The mentioned accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Trekking to the Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Weekend in Chachapoyas - 2d / 1n - Amazonas
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars, Guided visits