Bring out the adventurous traveler that is in you in the charms of the Valley of Lunahuaná.
- Escape the routine and start the day practicing extreme activities in the Valley of Lunahuaná: The canoeing is a good alternative to go heating.
- Visit the tourist port of Cerro Azul, where you can take photos and enjoy a great view or those who prefer a walk along the pier and the beach, in the port you can make tourist purchases of crafts.
- Enjoy a City Tour and visit the most emblematic sites of Lunahuaná. The Catapalla area and the Casa Encantada can not miss your trip. Do not go back to Lima without tasting the exquisite honeys, wines and piscos that are made in Lunahuaná!
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
Departure place05:30 am Pick up from the participants in - Larcomar - In front of the Marriot Hotel.
06:00 am Pick up of the participants in - Backs of the Ex cinema Orrantia - Corner of the Avenue Petit Tuars with Javier Prado.
FULL DAY EXTREME AND CITY TOUR LUNAHUANÁ
- 6:30 AM Exact Time Departure Lima - Cerro Azul,
- 7:00 am Coffee break on board.
- 9:00 am Arrival at the Balneario de Cerro Azul: Visit the tourist port of Cerro Azul, where you can take photos and enjoy a great view or those who prefer a walk along the pier and the beach, in the port you can make tourist purchases of crafts.
- 9:30 am to Lunahuana
- 10:15 am Canoeing. The sports will take place during the guided tour of Lunahuana, the guide in charge will indicate the time to perform the adventure sport.
- 1:00 pm Lunch at Lunahuana (on behalf of the passenger)
- 3:00 pm The Catapalla area, 10 minutes from Lunahuana on the way to Yauyos.
- 3:30 pm Visit to Vitivinícola Winery, where they will taste and they will be able to buy the wines of their choice.
- 4:30 pm Return to Lima.
- 9:00 pm Approximately Arrival in Lima.
- Excursions to the mentioned tourist places.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- CIty Tour in tourist mobility.
- Visit the Catapalla area
- Visit to the Cerro Azul Tourist Wharf
- Tasting Honey and Pollen
- ATV - Add S / 35.00 per person
- Rapel.- S / 50.00 per person
- Children from 0 - 5 years old, DO NOT PAY but share seat and services with their parents.
- It is recommended to bring: light clothing, hat or hat, backpack or small bag, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, hiking shoes.
- The tour allows you to choose between canoeing or quad bikes. If you wish to practice both you must pay additionally S / 35.00.
- If you choose to do boating, it is advisable to bring another change of clothes.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Land Transporte Privado
- Tourist Mobility Own - Full Equipment.
- Air conditioner.
- Soat Valid and Permission of circulation at National Level.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits