S/. 480USD 133
Machu Picchu 2d / 1n - By Car
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Machu Picchu 2d / 1n - By Car
- Visit Machu Picchu economically.
- Discover "Abra Málaga" at 4,316 masl, from where you will see some of the most impressive landscapes of our Peruvian sierra.
- If the weather favors us, we can even enjoy a relaxing bath in the thermal healing waters of the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - HYDROELECTRIC - AGUAS CALIENTES
- Between 7:00 and 8:00 am - We pick you up from your hotel.
- We start with a pleasant and picturesque walk towards Ollantaytambo, where we will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the area and rest for 30 minutes approx.
- We continue towards the highest part of this road called "Abra Málaga" (4,316 masl). From there we will see some of the most impressive landscapes that Peru offers.
- After a brief stop, we will begin the descent towards the thick jungle, passing through the different micro - climates that combine paradisiacal landscapes of the majestic snow - covered peaks with the entrance to the tropical jungle.
- We continue along a paved road in perfect condition passing through the town of Alfamayo, until we reach Santa María (1,575 masl) where we will take a short break and then continue to the town of Santa Teresa, where a delicious lunch will be waiting for us.
- Around 3:45 p.m. - We return to the route in the direction of the train station, at the Hydroelectric Plant, from where we will start a 2.5 hour hike. until arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes.
- We will take you to the designated accommodation.
- Optional: If we still have time, we can go to take a relaxing bath in the thermo healing waters of the town.
- 8:00 pm - Time to enjoy a delicious dinner together with the guide (ask your questions and coordinates for the itinerary the next day).
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAWN IN MACHU PICCHU
- From 4:00 am - Enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- We continue with the ascent towards the Citadel of Machu Picchu in a walk of 1.5 hours (approx.) - Also, if you wish, you will have the option of going to the citadel by bus.
- 6:00 am - Start of the guided tour of the Complex (Duration: 2 hours approx.).
- Then you will have free time to visit places of your greatest interest until 11:30 am approx.
- We begin the descent towards the town of Aguas Calientes and the return to "Hidroeléctrica", where we will have a break of about 1 hour.
- We start the last section, by the same road we came to, towards Cusco, where we will arrive approx. at 9:30 p.m.
- End of service
- Tourism Transportation Service Cusco, Hydroelectric, Cusco
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 lunch (Day 1) + 1 dinner (Day 1) + 1 breakfast (Day 2).
- Bus to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional and Bilingual guide.
- Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes - S / .10 per person.
- Other foods (not mentioned in itinerary).
- Snacks and drinks.
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tour, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHostal Pirwa, Inti Wasi o similares.
- Private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, free luggage storage.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 480USD 133