DescriptionKnow the wonder of the world, without worries and with all the attentions that only the service of a reliable Tour Operator can offer you.
- On the first day you can enjoy a City Tour for the main attractions of the city.
- On the second day, let yourself be conquered by the charm of the Sacred Valley.
- Machupicchu is definitely part of the journey ... being amazed is little description for what you will have the opportunity to live.
- Farewell day and transfer to the airport.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at airport or land terminal.
Cusco - City Tour
- Welcome and transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- City Tour Cusco: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay (1:30 pm - 6:30 pm).
Sacred Valley of the Incas - Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas: Pisac, Ollantaytambo (8:00 am - 4:30 pm).
- Transport by train to Aguas Calientes Station. (expedition service)
- Night at the Hotel.
Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Bus from Machuicchu town (Aguas Calientes) to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guide
- Tour of 2hrs and 30 min.
- Free time in Machupicchu.
- Bus from the Sanctuary of Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Train to Ollantaytambo (expedition service).
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to the hotel.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Move from the hotel to airport.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport (or Terrestrial terminal) - Hotel (arrival and return).
- Breakfasts at the hotel.
- City Tour Cusco.
- Sacred Valley Tour + Lunch Buffet
- Full Day Machupichhu.
- Expedition train tickets round trip.
- Entrance tickets to all the attractions to visit.
- Official bilingual guide (Spanish / English) for each attraction ( For other languages, consult ).
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- Excess baggage.
- Additional nights
- Buy new train tickets due to bad weather or cancellation of flights.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Soft drinks, mineral water and / or snacks during the tours.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Personal purchases, souvenirs, gifts.
- Laundry service.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 3 star Royal Inka I o similares.
- Located in Pisac, it offers rooms with views of the historic ruins of Pisac. It is only 15 minutes from the city center and offers WiFi, rooms with rustic-style furniture, television and heating. Some rooms also include a fireplace and views of the mountains and fields. It also has an indoor pool and sauna.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits
Enjoy Magic Cusco - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Inca Bridge of Q´Eswachaka) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits