DescriptionEnjoy this service to know Machu Picchu with train from Poroy.
- We pick you up early, we take you to the train station in Poroy and from there we will board the train to Aguas Calientes.
- Once in Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour through the main precincts of the citadel.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - POROY - MACHU PICCHU - POROY - CUSCO
- 6:00 am - Pick up from your hotel in Cusco to take you to the train station in the town of Poroy (30 minutes by car).
- From here we will board the train to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2,000 masl) - 3.5 hours of travel.
- Upon arrival our staff waits for you to direct you to the bus station.
- We ascend for 30 minutes approx. until reaching the incredible Wonder of the World: The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, "The Lost City of the Incas".
- We passed the control, with the guide, and began the guided tour visiting the main precincts of the citadel: The Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. The guided tour will be for 2 hours approx.
- At the end you will have free time to take a walk around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own.
- We return to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- In the afternoon we take the train back to Cusco (you must arrive at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train).
- Upon arrival at the Train Station in Poroy, we will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco (30 minutes by car).
- We will be arriving in the city of Cusco 9:00 pm. approximately.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transporte Hotel - Poroy (Train Station) - Hotel.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide in Machu Picchu (shared).
- Tourist Train Tickets Poroy - Aguas Calientes - Poroy (additional USD $ 145.00).
- Food (snacks and drinks).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Cusco Completísimo - 7d / 6n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to Machu Picchu - Full Day by Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits