DescriptionKnow what the navel of the world has for you. Visit the impressive ruins of Cusco and live an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy knowing the most representative places of Cusco in a City Tour on your first day of stay.
- Marvel at the views of the breathtaking scenery along the route.
- Give yourself the chance to know one of the "7 Wonders of the Modern World" ... the most impressive of all!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: We start with your transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Arrival in Cusco
- Upon arrival in Cusco: Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- Free Night - To rest and acclimatize to the height.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Mountain of Colors
- 3:30 am - Pick up at the hotel for a 3-hour trip from Cusco to the beginning of the route.
- They will receive a hot breakfast upon arrival before starting the walk.
- The hike to the "Rainbow Mountain" will take around 3 to 4 hours (depending on your physical condition).
- Arriving at the top we will take a well-deserved rest to enjoy the view.
- After 1 hour (approx.) We will start the walk back to the beginning of the trail (the return is faster, from 2.5 to 3 hours).
- Upon arrival you will have a prepared lunch.
- We go back to Cusco, arriving at your hotel around 7:00 p.m.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Machu Picchu full day
- In the morning: Pick up from the hotel to go to the Ollantaytambo train station, where we will embark on the Executive train to go to Machu Picchu.
- The train goes through wonderful ecosystems ... Have your camera ready to take pictures!
- 4 hours later (approx.) We will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes.
- Our guide will be waiting for us to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (25 minutes approximately).
- In Machu Picchu our guide will give us a tour of the citadel for 2 hours approx. Then we will have free time to explore, take pictures or take a walk.
- We return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Then we can enjoy the restaurants (not included), explore the town or relax in the thermal baths (not included).
- In the afternoon, we will return by train to the Ollantaytambo station.
- A bus awaits us to take us to our hotel in Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Departure from Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At a coordinated time: Transfer to the Cusco airport.
- End of services.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal).
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- Walk Mountain of Colors.
- Mobility for all the mentioned tours.
- English-Spanish language guide.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide in Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket Inca Rail: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Assistance 24/7.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance Mountain of Colors (S / .10 per person).
- Tips for service.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hostal 3 star Villa San Blas o similares
- Villa San Blas is located just 400 meters from Cusco's main square and 3 km from the airport. Its rooms have Wi-Fi, private balcony, are very bright and have bathroom and TV. There is a terrace at the hotel as well as a 24-hour reception.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Laguna de Humantay - Tour of Salkantay - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits