- Marvel yourself visiting the immortal city of Cusco, its most important tourist attractions.
- Know what nature offers us in the Mountain of Colors.
- Meet the majestic Inca city of Machu Picchu, one of the "7 wonders of the Modern World".
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cusco: Reception at the airport.
Pick up Airport + City Tour
- Reception at the airport, transfer to the hotel.
- Time to acclimatize.
- 1:20 pm - City Tour: Pick up at the hotel to visit the Plaza Mayor of Cusco, Huacaypata, the Qoricancha Temple and the Cathedral.
- Then we will visit the Inca archaeological centers: The Sacsayhaman Temple, with a strategic location from where you will have a panoramic view of Cusco, very famous for its huge polished and molded stones, some even 9 m. of height and 350 tons, all united with such precision that it is impossible to insert a needle into their joints; Qenqo, where religious sacrifices were made; Puca Pucara, military control center of the Incas and finally the Tambomachay Temple.
- Return to the hotel and free night.
Maras Moray Salineras Tour
- 9:00 am (approx.) - Pick up at hotel to visit the Archaeological Complex of Maras - Moray. We will pass through very typical towns and beautiful landscapes. First we visit the town of Maras, from where you can see the Cordillera del Vilcanota and the snowy peaks of "El Chicón" and "La Verónica. This town keeps attractions of the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican period.
- Then we will visit the Archaeological Complex of Moray, 7 km southwest of Maras, a set of huge terraces that are concentrically superimposed on a gigantic hole and that served in the Inca times as an agricultural laboratory "Prototype of Greenhouse".
- Finally we will visit the Salineras, northwest of Maras. Constituted by some 2,000 small wells with an average area of 5 m² each, exploited since Inca times, until today by the locals.
- Return to Cusco.
- Optional: If you wish you can do ATV - Additional Cost: S / .150 per person.
Mountain of Colors
- 3:30 am - We leave in the direction of Pitumarka, arriving at the community of Pampachiri for breakfast.
- From here we walk for 3 and a half hours until we reach Cerro de Colores. During the trip we will see the different varieties of South American camelids and the snowy Ausangate.
- After 1 hour we return to the same place. Our Cheff will be waiting for us with a delicious lunch.
- We continue with the return concluding the tour in Cusco (arrival time: 7:00 pm approx. )
- Service includes: 1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch + Transportation + Income.
- Optional: If you wish you can hire horses - Between S / .60 and S / .70 per person.
Sacred Valley Tour
- 8:00 am (Time approx.) - Pick up from the hotel.
- We start by Corao, then travel on the Vilcanota River, have a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac and visit the typical Pisac market.
- Here we will have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants and enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon we visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the inhabitants of the jungle.
- We return to Cusco via Chinchero, a town rich in culture and archeology, where we will also visit its typical market and the archaeological site.
Tours to Machu Picchu
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco, 2 hours before the departure of your train, to transfer it to the train station in Ollantaytambo.
- We will board the train of the company Peru Rail or Inca Rail to the town of Aguas Calientes (2 hours trip).
- Once in Aguas Calientes we will go to the bus station, to ascend for 40 minutes to reach the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, also known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
- Upon arrival at Machu Picchu we will have a guided tour (2 hours approx.): Main Square, Circular Tower, Solar Clock, royal rooms, temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries.
- Free Time: For a walk around the citadel and / or take your food.
- In the afternoon: We take the train back to Cusco for the same trip.
- Upon arrival at the train station, we will be waiting to take you to Cusco.
- At a coordinated time (in the morning): We will take you to the airport for your return flight.
- End of service
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Cusco City and surroundings, Sacred Valley.
- Color Mountain Tour.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish language.
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- 5 nights in Hotel (subject to space).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 5 breakfasts at the hotel.
- Reservations of tickets, spaces and agency services.
- Phone calls.
- Snacks, tips.
- Food prior coordination with the guest.
- General Tourist Ticket.
- Local or Tourist train ticket.
- Qoricancha income: S / .15.
- Salineras income: S / .15.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Mallmanya inn, Hotel Dennys House o similares
- These hotels offer rooms with cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have a 24-hour reception.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Transporte Turístico - Servicio Compartido
- All of our programs include pick up from your hotel for tours.
- As long as they are from the center of the city.
- For surroundings and points away from it, an additional amount for the transfer must be consigned.
Cusco 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Mountain of Colors + Red Valley - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Salineras Maras and Moray Circuit - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
City Tour in Cusco: 4 Ruins + Cathedral + Qoricancha - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Maras and Moray - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Vertikal Route of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking